To the Beat of the DJ- Intro

I could feel the pounding of the bass from the song I was playing. The beat, tempo, and the lyics. Oh, and I'm not talking about your classical 'Fur Elise' I 'm taking about 'Welcome to the Family' by Avenged Sevenfold.

I had my neon-green headphones on top of my black wig. It was long, straight with bangs, so no one ever saw my face, and that's a good thing. Since I am one of the most shy, non-talking, timid person in EastMeadow High. Now, I know what you're thinking, why does it  matter if she's shy? And asking why is she wearing a wig?

The reason? I am Shy, red-headed brown eyes Sara by day, and Loud, Outrageous black haired, outrageous make-up/ outfits you could imagine Zara by night at the night club 'The Crazy Horse' in down town L.A. Why you ask? Because 1) My parents own the club 2) I LOVE music 3) It's the one place wher I can be free and listen to music

Being the DJ, I like to listen to people's problems, and dedicte songs to them so it can make their day. Cliche, I know but hey it's  the one place I can be free.....at a strip club? Wow, did that sound as bad asI thought it did? Hehe, whatever. The reson I want this to be a secret, well that is pretty obvious, I don't anyone to know, please just leave this haven all to myself!

I let the Music go on a random shuffle, while I went over to the bartender, Charlie. He was a white-haired jolly old fellow, kind of like santa, minus the beard and the round belly and he was one of the few people who knew my secret. 'Hit me up Charlie' I said, and we both laughed at the same time. ' the usual coke then,ZARA?' he asked ' you know it!' Charlie was the most amazing person you could ever meet, being the bartender he.too, would also listen to people's problems, while erasig people's brain cells. We always have an ever-lasting battle on the subject.

'Now Ladies and Gentlemen,Please give a warm round of applause--' 'That's my cue!' I said, I jumped of the stool, and got back to the booth, waiting for the magic word. '--welcome to the stage, your lovely CowGirlzz!!!!!'

So today was the CowGirlz show huh? I instantly thought 'RED SOLO CUP' and waited for the curtain to open. I knew the rythem, so I just had to remix, rewind, and enjoy (not the show, I don't run like that) my music. I grabbed the mic and screamed, 'LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL Y'ALL SPIRIT, BRING SOME WESTERN TEXAN LOOOVVEE TO YOUR COWGIRL!!!!'

Oh how screwed my life is, and how much I enjoy it.

********************************************************************************************

'HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I KNOW RIGHT? AND HE WAS LIKE--' was all I heard before I had been bumbed into and I landed straight on my butt. Oh great, this is going to a bad day--' When I looked up I saw a boy with beautiful hazel eyes and light brown hair, with a concerend look on his face. WE stared at eachother for about two awkward minutes before his friends came over. Ricky bent down so he was eye level with me. I then realized I was still on the floor. I stood up and patted the dust off of my green jeans, and readjusted my black sweater. Ricky and I have been friends for a long time, since first grade. Ricky had a rock-star feel to him, with his long-ish black hair brown eyes and with a contagious laugh and said,' Sorry Sara, this goof ball here--', and pointed to the boy that seemed so familiar but I could not for  the life of  me remember who he was. 'So yeah can you forgive him?' Shocked from my thoughts I was surroounded by a group of boys-- well I should say my friends, since I knew all of them since we were in diapers. 'Yea--ummm is this boy new?' I said in a shakey voice with my head low.

'You don't remeber me do you? OHHHHHHH MY Heart!! It's split in two!!!' He said with his hands over his eyes like he was crying, like a drama baby queen. Wait.... it's staring to piece together...... 'OH MY GOD!!' I screamed and immediatly covered my mouth and ran in the other direction.

****

'Ummmm, I guess she remember you?' ricky asked in a confused tone. 'Well--' I started to say. ' It's been a long time, since I've seen Bo beep.' I said with a grin. ' Sorry boys, but since I'm back, she's miinnneee' I sang.

OHHHH HONEYY IM BACKKKK!!! I sang in the hall way running toward Sara, while sticking my tongue out at the guys.

ehhehehhehehhe! I'mback baby!

*************************************************************************************************************

OHAI!!! Like it so far? Vote comment, c'mon give me some thoughts!! And maybe a cover?? And a better title for the story??? THANKKXXXX Sorry It's kind of mysterioouss now, but things will clear up in the next chapter i promiseee.... So what you think is going to happen? BWHAHAHHAHAHAHA I'll update soon.

P.S I dedicated this stroy for princess_rose cuz I have discovered AVENGED SEVENFOLD XD check out her stories (My fav The Cheerleader and the Cage fighter are Dance Partners?)

From my brain on Cloud 9 to you!XOXOXO