Chapter 1

Oh my god. oh my god he could NOT be back, he....he.... holy crap... im going to throw up.

'Ohhhh lil Booo peeeppppp!!! Come out comeout where ever you areeeee!!!!' How could he actually be singing that? And Bo Peep? Now I know for certain it's him. I sat in the toilet of the girl's bathroom, untill I thought the coast was clear, and then I snuck out of the school, and went to LakeView Park. I went to the big, old oak tree next to the playground. Smiling secretly to myself, laid down in the nice cool shade, and fell asleep

***********************************************************************************

'Hurry up would ya?' A toothy boy commanded me. He was bossy, rude, short, and goofy  looking. Yet I couldn't help myself from staring at him. He was two weeks older than me, and he'd always fuss about it, but I always kept quiet.

He walked up to me, and I shut my eyes, afraid he might yell at me, but he just grabbed my hand and gave me his red big-sized baseball cap, and told me, ' Don't take it off untill I tell you Boo peep.' Being the same timid person I shakely said,'Y-y-yes' So I shut my eyes, untill I smelt the air of the lake, and heard a group of people playing Bob MArley music.

'Wait' I said. 'I wanna hear the music!' I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was dancing, and so was Zayn. The goofy, rude, and short bossy kid was my first love. We danced together, and we went to the big(ger) old oak tree next to the playground and he took out a Boy Scout knife and carved Zara +Zayn ( Since his 'S' was backwards and looked like a 'Z' instead of an 'S') 'WOW!' I exclaimed 'Now we'll be together forever!!'

That was when he told me, he was moving. Away. Away from me. I cried like the little 7 year old I was, and kept crying telling how much I hated him, and to make him go away. He put his ball cap on my head, and his navy blue jacket, and left like I asked him to.

I never saw him again.

Till now that is

***************************************************

'OHHHHH BOOO PEEEPPP!!!!!' Zayn yelled in my ear. 'How did you find me?' I asked. 'I remeber ten years ago...... you kept crying when I told you I was moving....' 'Yeah, I remeber that.' ' I remeber I gave you my ball cap and jacket. My mom yelled at me, since it was the middle of fall ya know' He said with a dorky grin-- correction dorky, extremly attractive grin.

How much have we grown from those ten years? I wonder if I had changed that much, had I? 'I remember that I kissed you right on this spot.' Zayn ended. 'Ye--WHAT?!?! I don't remeber that.' 'I'm pained' he said while putting a hand on his heart like it really hurt.

'We did not kiss...' I said steadily we couldn't that be too good to be true, besides I don't even remeber it....

'Stop teasing me!!!!' I exclaimed and I ran away again, straight into the Crazy Horse with out even thinking. Found Charlie and started to cry. 'What happened, sugar?' He asked in his New york accent. ' Charlie it's Zay--'

'So! this is where you work huh?' I turned around but I already knew how it was. Zayn. 'How--' 'I followed you, I'm not going to run away this time.' What did he mean by that? 'Anyway I don't work here, my parents own the place!'  He raised an eyebrow, 'Oh really, well, I see a poster of a DJ named Zara everywhere, and funny how she has the same eyes, and face as you, and that's the name I put on the tree ten years ago. You can't fool me Sar--or should I call you Zara?' he said with an arrogant grin. 'Stop it Zayn don't be making up more lies that come from that air bag you call a brain.' I said in a sort of whisper.

'Huh? I can't hear ya Boopeep!!' He said giving a weird hand motion to his ears. He got closer to me and before I could even open up my mouth, Zayne found his tongue in it.

*****************************************************************

Well? I kind of gave a little background info. So you guys llikie???? Im dieing to know!!! Comment, rate, vote

and if someone could help me with a cover, much appreciated and I'll dedicate my next chapter for ya ;D

Also, I need help with an over title, with this any suggestions PLEASEE HELLPPPP

So what you think is going ot happen next? Will Childhood sweethearts be together, or will there be a little disturbance in their little rythme of loooovve???

Stay with me to find out!!

From my brain on Cloud 9 to you-- XOXOXOXO