Chapter 7 (LAst Chapter)

THANKS TO xfireflightx for the AMAZING COVERR!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>

Why am I always hit on by the boys I never like?

I can always see them coming from the left or from the right

I don't wanna be a Priss Im just tryna be polite

But it always seems to bite me in the--

Ask me for my number now you put me on the spot

You think that we should hook up but I think that we should NOT

(SARA'S POV)

Ricky was late to the movies. Which wasn't like him. He never texted me, so that worried me a little bit. But then I saw Ricky.....with Zayne.

And butterflies flew in my stomach. My heart started pounding. Zara! I swear. . . . but all I heard was silence. Does that mean....

'Hey! Don't you look hot? But hey! Change of plans, I have to go to my sister's cafe, do you guys mind?' He held his hands like in a prayer, with that billionaire smile. 'Sure.' I said.

**************

'Ummm, remind me why we are blind folded?' I asked

' Because it's for adults only--'

'So why aren't you wearing a blind-fold?' Zayne asked

Just the sound of his voice made my heart jump. What is wrong with me?

' I think you ask too many questions, we are almost there.' Ricky stated.

We had to go through doors, then up four stairs, the blind fold was taken off, and what I saw I was NOT expecting.

I--we were in front of the Crazy Horse.

'What the heck Rick--'

But he was gone, it was just me and Shayne, on the stage in front of a huge audience, next to a giant glass bowl with paper inside?

'Ughh....umm.. testing...umm. can people hear me? waffles waffles waffles.....' ricky said while trying to test the mic. I had to admit that it was really funny, and the audience felt the same.

'Why, hello ladies and gentlemen! hot chicks and the dudes tynna get laaiidd.' Ricky started off, and everybody LOVED it!

Maybe ricky can be a D.J

WAIT!! THAT IS NOT WHAT I SHOULD BE CONCERENED ABOUT!!!

I looked over at Zayne, who was smirking at me, he subdtly walked closer to me and he whispered in my ear, ' boo beep......when I give the signal we bolt out from the backdoors....' I looked up at him eyes widdened and was about to speak when Ricky said,

'....and so ladies and gentlemen! You have all decided whether these two stubborn idiots.. I  mean DJ's.......' he said with a wink. God the crowd was eating this up. WAIT! what?

........will be a cou--'

'NOW!!' I heard shayne say, he grabbed my hand and we ran out the doors, down the alley, and just kept running. We finally stopped at the end of the highway.

'Why--why--why--' ' danm it, it must have been a part of 'Ricky's Plan'.'

'What?' I asked

'He said how he was Pissed off on how we didn't make a move or anything.' he said smoothly.

'Wha--a'

'And frankly, so am I!!!.' he started off

Don't you remeber how we kissed inder that tree ten years ago? I mean not to mention how much attention guys gave you, and how you have no clue on what's going on! I mean seriously? How could you not know that you are like every guy's dream. And Furthermore! Why do we have to go on frekkin display on a club to tell us we should be a couple?? You're more than just Boo Peep you're MY boo peep!!How could you not even realized that I had, will, and WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!?!?!??!?!!'

I turned as red as a..... oh hell I turned as red as hell!! And so did he. He put his hood up, and turned around. He's.... just.... so cute. I walked around him, and put my hand on both sides of head, looked him in the eye and saud,' I.....like you...too.'

His eyes widened with what was surprise? But the next thing I knew, he grabbed me by the waist spinned me around and then he made the ladder go down for the fire escape and he took my hand and we both went up.

We were on the roof of an apartment buliding, and he scremaed to the city, ' WORLD!!! AND ANYONE ELSE WHO CAN HEAR ME, I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT SARA CRESCO IS MY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'ZAYNE--'

But he grabbed me and kissed me.

We kept kissing and kising, untill God knows how long.

And I swear I heard something-- or someone say,

I TOLD YOU SO!

Yeah, yeah, I give, I lose and you win.

But I got the real prize, I could hear the beat of the city.... no it wasn't that. It was the beat of our hearts.....

The beat of the DJ's.

*_^*^_*

***********************************************************************

                                                                   FIN

***************************************************************************

WELL WELL WELL

That's the end of this story! I'm working on different storis that are sure to blow yo minds!!!

PLEASE Rate vote and Fan!!!

You know I love you!!!

From Cloud 9

XOXOXOXO