Chapter 4

( Zayne's POV)

Keep on rollin' baby

Move in now move out [Thanks TheLimpBizkit1]

Hands up now hands down

Back up back up

Tell me what you're gonna do now

Breath in now breath out

Hands up now hands down

Back up back up

Tell me what you're gonna do now

Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin' (x4)

Now I know ya'll be lovin this SHIT right here

L.I.M.P Bizkit is right here

People in the house with them hands in the air

Cause if you don't care then we don't care

One two three times two to the sixth

Jonesin for you picks of the Limp Bizkit mix

So where the FUCK you at punk?

Shut the FUCK up

And back the FUCKup

Before we FUCK this track up

**Limip Bizkit--'Rolling'**

(I am sorry for inapro pro languange)

I loved this song, the bass just booming through my head. I decided to hang out with some old friends. I was just sitting around against an old, broke down brick wall next to a basketball court, on the wrong side of town. Wearing sweatpants, sneakers, a T-Shirt saying, 'IRON MAIDEN' On it. Having a smoke (cigarette) while some old buddies were getting high, drunk, or practicing their asses of in basketball.

'Hey man.' My good buddy Anthony said. 'I don 't know, I'm tring to drown to Limpid Bizkit, just saw you have that shot from mid-court, pretty sweeeeett, bro.' 'That aint nothing, and why ya look so down?' ' It's this girl--' 'Wait! Lemme guess its this oak tree girl youv'e mentioned since you  moved here 10 years ago, and had told me  EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. I'd like ot meet her one day ya know, give my ears a break and my eyes a good look at a pretay ladyy.' 'Shut up' I said harshly. Anthony just grinned, 'Well you know bro, everyone obviously has their secret, ya wanna keep yours go ahead, but I'll be here to listen.' He grinned and gave a pat on my shoulder and walked away.

Danm, now that's what I call a best friend right there. So where does that leave me. Ugh, Danm me.

***********************************************

(Sara's POV)

'Daaadd!!! PLease stop this awful joke you call, 'Z & S' it's totally absurd!!!' My dad just laughed with his round belly jiggling. 'URGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I said and I just left, out of the house and yelled, 'I'll be home before dinner.' and just ran off.

**************************

' Dearryyy!!!' Susan said (Susan is Sara's mom, and Richard is Sara's dad.) ' Where did Sara leave off to?' Susan asked. ' Oh she'll thank me one day, not today, but one day.' Richard smiled to himself and kissed his wife. ' So what's for dinner?'

******************************

(Back to Sara's POV)

I can not believe him!! Why would he do this to me?!?!? I ran all the way to the park. Great, what did I plan on accomplishing here? 'We DID kiss under the oak tree 10 years ago.' was something that Zayne said. How come I don't remeber that?

No, he was just playing me. I turned around and what did I see?

Zayne, was lieing down with some--

ZARA -- some tramp!

SARA--Tramp?

ZARA-- YEA!! she's stealin our man!!

SARA-- What are youtalking about?? One he is not our man, Second we don't even know her and third how are you in my head?!?!??!

ZARA--**Laughs** it's not your head its OUR head, I'm a part of you. Think of me like a conscience or something, but anyway!! Just Bitch--slap the whore already!!!

SARA--We don't even know her!!

ZARA--Sara.... don't lie to yourself, cuz I know what you really want--

SARA-- 'SHUT UP!!'

I screamed, not in my head but in real life. so loud that Zayne and the Tramp! Tramp? NO. the GIRL. were looking at me. Zayne's eyes widened in shock, OH I'M SO FUCKIN SORRY FOR RUINING YOUR SEX ED. I thought in my mind, Instead I just made a weird squeak while yelling, well more like whispering, 'Sorry.'

Oh God, how could I be in l ove with such a man whore! Jerk! Dick Head!

Wait, in love?

ZARA-- AH, DUH! SHERLOCK!!!!

SARA-- NO! NO! NO!  WE-I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH ANYONE ESPECIALLY THAT EGOTISTICAL JERK!

(note: when there is a convo between zara and sara it will be CAPITOLIZED, it doesn't mean they are screaming at eachother LAWLS :D)

ZARA-- THAT'S NOT HOW YOU REALLY FEEL THO.

SARA-- SHUT UP!!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! IM GOING CRAZY, THIS ISN'T REAL! I DON'T LOVE ZAYNE

ZARA-- SO WHY ARE YOU CRYING?

SARA-- IM NO--

I felt my cheek, and sure enough it was covered in tears, I didn't want to know what my face looked llike. i had a feeling it was a mess.

'Hey Sara' A familiar voice called out to me. Ricky. I ran up to him and started bawling.

'Woah! woah!What's going on??' He looked me straight in the eye. ' Zayne--and --I-- I don't--' 'OK, ok, calm down.' he said while he patted my head. 'It'll be ok, and while we are at it, how about going out with me?'

'What?' Ricky was one of my best friends! How? ' You don't have to respond now' ' No, I want to, and I will go out with you.' I said with a smile. 'Seriosuly? That's awsome!!!!!'

It seriosuly was, untill I saw Zayne staring at us, cold stoned eyes, it seemed like his whole atmophere changed. 'Zayne?'

'YOU BASTARD!!!!' Zayne roared and punched Ricky in the face. And they started fighting, until Ricky got really close in his ear and whispered something, and Zayne seemed to calm down. ' Hey, baby' Ricky said. surprised and shocked Zayne and I both were, but Ricky continued. ' Me and this mokey face have some, stuff to discuss, so I'll txt you  later!' Ricky came up to me and kissed my forehead.

I noticed that Zayne didn't even look near int his direction, but at the big lake. Ricky gave me reassuring smile. And took Zayne away into his Jeep Wrangler, and drove away.

ZARA-- WHAT THE HELL???

SARA-- WHAT?

ZARA-- YOUR HEART BELONGS TO ZAYNE NOT RICKY!!!

SARA-- **SCOFFS** WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

ZARA-- WEL I AM YOU.

SARA-- DO YOU EVER SHUT UP?

ZARA-- NEVER, I'LL ALWAYS BE A PART OF YOU, KNOW DOUBT ABOUT THAT!

SARA- WHY'S THAT?

ZARA-- CUZ YOU'RE GOING TO NEED ME, MORE NOW THAN EVER.

Alright, it is official. I am insane.

********************************************************************************

OHAI!!!!!

So watya think??? I attempted to make this chapter longer, AND .I. ACHIEVED! YESSS!!!!! so your thoughts??? what do you guys think of the characters so far???? Think its getting crazy? Just wait for the next chapter!!! Speaking of crazy I'll be starting a new series called CRAZY GRIL soon, so check that out! Comment! Rate! Vote!! Fan!!! I luv you all!!

From my brain on Cloud 9

XOXOXOXOXO