Chapter 3

HEYYZzZz, sorry last chapter was like insanely short, I've had to deal with concerts (viola relating, not like 3 DAYS GRACE like I would LOVVEEE!!) and research papers :( SADNESSS!!! So I had to type, type, type awayyy!!! Plus, I've had some weird guy troubles.. ugh. DANM me!! So anyway, I'll try improving!! SO PWLLEASSEEE vote! comment and fan and I;m still asking for Title suggestions SHMANXXXX!!XOXOXOXO

From My Brain on cloud 9

**************************************************************

(Sara's POV)

'YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!' I scremed in my head, but when I tried to say it into words, it was like an awkward squal. I turned bright red, and decided that I already made a fool of myself already, so I might as well stay home for a few.. days.

'YA Hearrdd me Bo Peep!!' he said with a god danmed cute goofy smile. 'LEMME BE ON YOUR SHOW< ZA--' I put my hand to h is mouth, since we were getting looks from some people in the bar. 'Studio. now.' he commanded. I was about to say something, but he pulled my hand away, and for some reason knew where the DJ station was? WHAT THE--' that was when I realized when Zayne gandered at all the rows and rows of CD's, and the computer music library, and he just looked so cute like a a little kid at a candy store!

RESIST! my rational Sara side said. JUST DO HIM ALREADY!!!! saidmy irrational Zara side. STAY OUT OF THIS, Sara said. YOU KNOW YOU WAANNNTT TOO!! Said Zara, YEA-BUT....wait was I seriously having an arguement with myself?

DANM.ME!

I was so preoccupied that I didn't even notice that not only was Zayne DJing (AMAZINGLY!!!! 'O') but my dad came uup to him and already offered him a job.

'I remeber when you were just a tiny little thing, always geting up and about--' ' Yeah, it's been a long time! So about the DJing......' 'Certainly any friend of Sara's is like family!'

ARE.YOU.KDDING.ME?

'What--but--' I started, but I cut off when dad said, ' Yes, well we'll have to just slightly use a stage name of some sort, so people won't know your'e REAL selves. HHHhhhhhMMmmm....

Shayne+Zara, yea I like it!! It could be like a 'he said, she said' sort of thing..... S & Z, or Z & S!!! What do you think?

'Dad--' I started but AGAIN I caught off. 'That's perfect! Zayne said.' Then those two made some sort of secret conversation with their eyes or something. I swear BOYS!!

******************************************************

'Well lez see, Zara.' 'What is it Shanyne?' I said in monotone.I.HATE.THIS.SO.MUCH.

'Well therez a lady who asked us,' There's a guy I like, but he's not a virgin anymore, I feel so awkward just thinking about him. I try to txt him but he never answers back, and I feel that he only wants to get in my pants, and not get into a real relationship. What should I do?'

'Well, that's easy!' I said with a scoff. Leave all your stress from the last few days, you are Zara now. It's show time!

'Ya see' I started, and like hell no one's going to interrupt me THIS time! ' Guys are like rats, when they see a tasty meal they go for it, now matter if a hole is as tiny as a dime, they'll just squeeze their asses through. I say just give up on him, I mean if he's not interested in a REAL relationship like you want, then he's not even worth--'

' Now hang on' said "Shayne" ' Us, guys can't help it! I mean we are GUYS, we have needs, but--' ' BUT nothing!' I exclaimed. ' This girl should respect herself more--' ' What are you talking about respect? If she likes him and he likes her, what's the problem?' 'The problem that he only wants to get in her pants!' Dead silence, untill I finally broke when I said, ' Ya didn't think so, so as I was saying......'

*************

It just kept going back annd forth, apparently my dad was dead serious when he said that he wanted a ' he said she said' thing. (God help us) So we would ask the customers to fill out an anonymous question on how to solve their problem. And it was somehow supposed to be commical like the movie, 'THE UGLY TRUTH' or somehting, but Nah-hah I don't think so.

**************

'Another hard days work?' asked Charlie. ' You said it Charlie, give me the usual on the rocks (Coke with Ice) He laughed and said right away. ' Drinking booze, dear co-DJ' ' Hardly, it's coke, dumbass.' I took my cup and got back to the DJ Stand put on 'SHOTS' and sipped my Coke, hopeing that this whole "Z & S" was some joke or a nightmare.

No such luck.