Chapter Four-Graduation STILL

Hi y'all,  I'm sorry this is moving so slowly. I'll keep up the good pace. Don't forget to share! I need feedback before I can send this to my friend!! Thanks so much!

Sydney's POV

John pulls me closer and my head is resting on his shoulder and he's holding me up and I'm dying inside. I snuggle into his neck and he smells nice. He holds me tighter and I smile. This is all I've ever wanted. My fingers play around his hairline and his draw circles on my waist. The lights flash around the room and we are standing in the middle. He turns his head towards mine and his breath crawls across the skin of my neck. He places his lips gently on the side of my neck and I sigh into his. It was just a ghost of a touch, so gentle. I can't help wanting more.

John's POV

I find myself slipping, holding her waist, tracing circles. And finally, when I can't contain myself anymore, I'm pressing my lips to the side of her neck, barely able to contain the urge to just drag her out of the gym and kiss her. But when she gives a little sigh and her lips brush against the place where the side of my neck meets my  shoulder, I can't help it anymore, I pull slightly away and she pushes her head off my shoulder and starts to back away. She looks ready to sprint. I can't let her go. I grab her waist and pull her toward me. She gives a little gasp and I move my head forward and press my lips to hers. She squeaks a little and I pull back, thinking I was wrong, she doesn't like me the way I do. But then she moves forward, her arms slide around my neck and she's kissing me back. My arms wrap around her waist and I'm so happy. And I can smell cinnamon, but she tastes like skittles.