believe

believe – chapter fifty five

cassie

Stiles quickly got out of the jeep and Scott parked the bike, running with Stiles towards the school.

"Where is she?" Stiles asked.

"Over here." I said.

They walked towards us. Well, Allison and I were here with Lydia since we were having a sleepover on Lydia's and then, well, here we are.

"Lydia?" Stiles looked at her.

"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heaving somewhere totally different, and ended up here." Lydia said.

"We were going to get McDonalds." I smiled.

Lydia nodded, looking at Stiles. "And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?" Stiles almost yelled.

"Not yet."

"Not yet? What do you mean "not yet"? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." Stiles snapped.

Lydia shook her head. "Oh, no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on."

"How are we supposed to find the dead body?" Stiles groaned

"How are we supposed to find the dead body?" Stiles groaned. "You're always the one finding the dead body."

"Guys. I found the dead body." Scott said.

We moved to the side and I saw a body on the school's sign. It was a deputy and there was blood. A lot.

"We're not getting McDonalds anymore, are we?"

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Stiles and I were hiding behind a wall while our Dad talked to some people but he saw us, Stiles and I quickly moved to turn away but we ended up hitting our heads and stumbling over each other.

"Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Back it up." Dad yelled and we looked at him. "I know what you're thinking. I know you've got all these ideas about patterns and people dying in threes..."

"Dad, murdered, okay? Sacrificed, actually." Stiles groaned.

"I've got half the state, including the FBI, coming in on this. They're not getting away with killing one of our own." He said.

"Dad, they killed Tara, You know, how many times did she help me and Stiles with our math homework when we had to wait at the station for you?" I murmured and he looked at me.