Chapter 2

Sorry for the delay. I have a lot of things going on.

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

A couple hours later Jason showed me around the house and then I got to meet Alex and Alexia. Right now I am hanging out with the the twins while Jason grabs snacks. Someone knocks on the door so I stand up and walk towards the door, "Hi Ali" I say not so surprisingly.

She looked so shock, "Hi, Aria. Where is Alexia?" she asks.

"Living room." I say, "Alexia your aunt Alison is here." I tell Alexia.

Alexia comes running towards me and I pick her up.

Jason shows Ali my hand, "Alex and Alexia are my kids so we decided to get married not just for the kids sake but because we love each other." I say.

I put Alexia down, "Alexia this is for you and Aria this is for you" Ali says has she hands Alexia a bag and me a dress.

"Thanks." I tell Ali.

I walk upstairs and put the dress in the closest Then I walk downstairs and sit between Alexia and Jason. Ever since I met Alexia she has been so clingy to me. Alex sits next to Jason. I can't believe my life is almost complete all I have to do is marry Jason. 

After the movie ends Jason and I put the twins in their pajamas and then into bed. Another knock on the door so I hear Jason walk downstairs. After giving Alex a kiss goodnight I walk downstairs to see who it is, "Honey, who was at the door?" I ask him as I walk into the living room and my smile fades.

"It's Ezra. You two can talk. " He tells me and then he gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Alexia wants to sleep with us tonight but I told her ask when daddy comes in. So she has to ask you. Alex wants a goodnight song." I tell him as he walks upstairs.

A couple minutes later and still no talking just silence. Alexia walks downstairs, "Momma can I just stay here with you for a couple of minutes?" she pleads.

I look into her green eyes, "Yeah. I am just talking to a friend here." I tell her.

"Is this why you left me?" he asks.

"No it was because you went to look for Nicole. While you looked for her me and Jason's saw sides of us me I never saw before. Jason cares for me now and forever and you never will." I tell him.