Chapter 5

THEIR HOUSE In MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE

They are Married and have 2 years old twins. The other twins are 4 years old. They have lived in Memphis, Tennessee for two years.

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

2 Years Later Later

I wake up and put on a rose pink long sleeve shirt, black scarf, black skinny jeans, locket necklace, black Ugg boots, anchor ring(wedding ring) and Pll charm bracelet and then I put my hair into a half up, half down hairstyle. Then I put on red lipstick, black eye shadow and red eyeliner, light pink blush, bolder eyelashes and a light brown eyebrows.

I go into Taylor's room and put her in a grey long sleeve shirt with black horses on it, cheetah jodhpurs, black gray converse, a locket necklace, a charm bracelet and then I put her hair into a half up, half down hairstyle.

After that she walks downstairs. I go into Tyler's room and put him in a short sleeve blue button down, white straight pants and brown converse. Then we both walk downstairs and I walk into the living room and see Alexia in a red halter dress, black waterfall cardigan, black ballet flats, a locket necklace and a charm bracelet and then I put her hair in a half up, half down hairstyle. Then we go into the kitchen and I see Alex wearing a short sleeve light blue button down, white straight pants and brown converse. 

I grab six bowls, six spoons and four cups. I fill Alexia's bowl with Reese's Puff cereal. Then I grab the milk from the fridge and fill the bowl with Frosted Flakes and then I grab apple juice from the fridge and fill Alexia's cup with it. After that I give Alexia her bowl, a spoon and her cup.

I fill Alex and Tyler's bowl with fruit loops and then I fill the bowl with milk. Then I grab Pineapple juice and Grape juice and pour it into their cups. After that I give them their bowls, their cups and their spoons. Then I grab Taylor's bowl and fill it with Cheerios and then I grab milk and fill her cup up and bowl with it. I then give Taylor her bowl, a spoon and her cup. 

Then I grab Special K with red berries and fill my bowl and then I grab my Strawberry - Banana smoothie from the fridge. Then I put my bowl, my smoothie and my spoon on the table. Then I grab the last bowl and fill it with Honey Nut Cheerios and then I grab the milk and fill the bowl. After that I grab a coffee cup and pour the coffee in it. Then I put the bowl, the coffee and a spoon on the table. Then I sit down in my seat and start eating my cereal. 

Once I am finished, I grab mine and the kids bowls and put them in the dishwasher. Then I grab the all the cups and put it into the dishwasher. I grab my smoothie and pour it into my Aladdin 16oz. Reusable Togo cups with travel lid. While I pour my smoothie into my Togo cup I feel hands around my petite body and I turn around, "Hi, Snuggle Bug! You woke up late. Why is that?" I ask him.

He gives me a kiss, "Hi, Cutie Pie! I was doing some drawing for the architecture job. I guess I just went to bed really late then." He says.

"I heard Ezra moved here. I also heard that he moved right next to us. I know because we built a house for someone named Mr. Fitzgerald." He says.

"We should go over there in a couple of hours. I read one of his books called, Love at First sight  it's an amazing book. I also heard that he's writing a second book but he doesn't know the ending to it. You know we'll probably have to head out to California in a couple of years because of some big winning authors wants to read some of my books." I say.

"The kids are ready so let's just go now." He says.

"Kids come down here!" I yell.

Ten minutes later I knock on the door, "Who is it?" the man asks.

"It's your new neighbors. May we come in? We have a lot of pie since we didn't know what kind of pie you like." I say with a smile on my face.

The man opens the door, "What are your name?" he says.

"I am Aria. this is my husband, Jason and these are our kids Taylor, Tyler, Alex and Alexia." I say.

Ezra welcomes us into his home, " Aria Montgomery in the flesh. Who's Taylor and Tyler?" he asks me.

"This is Taylor and This is Tyler. They are two years old." I say as I point to them.

"They are so cute." Ezra says while a woman and three little girls around maybe one or two comes downstairs. 

The woman looks at me, "Hi, Aria." Nicole says.

"Hi, Nicole. I'm your new neighbor." I say as I shake her hand.

"This is Kayla, Katanga and Krysta. They are two years old." Nicole says while pointing to each one of them.

I pick up Taylor who is getting tired, "Well we should set a play date I have twin two year olds. Ezra we should catch up sometime. I'm free tomorrow afternoon and Wednesday." I say.

Nicole walks to the door and opens it, "Yea. That's an amazing idea." she says.

We walk out the door and to our home. I open the door and I walk upstairs and into my room. I put Taylor on my bed and I walk towards her dresser and grab a pair of undies and her Sofia the 1st Pajamas and put them on her. Once the pj's are on I pick her up and walk into her room and put her in her crib and cover her up. 

After that I walked into Tyler's room and I see he is fast asleep so I walk into Alexia's room and she is also asleep. So, I walk into Alex's room and I see he is asleep so I walk into my room. I go to my dresser and pick out my satin pink pj's and I put them on. After they are on I go to the bed and under the covers and go to sleep.