Chapter 6

Today was the day was that Nicole and her triplets are coming over for a playdate which means that Ezra will be here too. I wake up and put on a grey long sleeve shirt with the words 'PINK' on it and black comfy shorts. Then I put my hair into a messy bun. After that I walk into Alexia's room and wake her up. Once she is awake I help her put on white comfy shorts with black lines on it and a grey long sleeve shirt with the words 'Lazy Days. Then I brush her hair and put it into a messy bun. 

Then we walk into Alex's room and I wake him up. Once he is up I help him put on a red long sleeve shirt and black comfy shorts. Then he and Alexia walk into the playroom. After that I walk into Tyler's room and wake him up. Once he is up I help him put on a white long sleeve shirt and grey comfy shorts. Then we walk into Taylor's room and I wake her up. Once she is up I help her put on a white short sleeve shirt and blue comfy shorts. 

After that Tyler, Taylor and I walk downstairs and go into the living room. One hour later Ezra, Nicole, Kayla, Katanga and Krysta are here. Ezra and Jason are talking in the kitchen, Nicole and I are talking while watching Kayla, Katanga, Tyler, Taylor and Krysta play in the living room. "Are you and Ezra married or not?" I ask Nicole. 

Nicole nods her head and I feel hands wrap around my neck, "What cha doing Honey?" Jason asks me.

Jason gives me a kiss on my head, "I was just going to put the twins in bed for their nap. Do you want to help me?" I ask him.

He nods his head. "Nicole we should go home. The kids need their nap time." Ezra says to Nicole.

"Well you guys can stay here we have the guest bedroom and your kids can just take a nap there." I say to them. 

A couple minutes later all kids are in bed. Nicole left for her job and Jason left for his.