Chapter 3

"Isn't weird?" I ask Ezra.

"What's weird about this?" he asks as his voice changes.

"Sitting across from me and talking about how my life is." I tell him and then I look at Alexia who is sleeping across my lap. 

"No, It isn't. I always thought I marry you though." he says with a hint of sadness. 

"I have to put Alexia to bed." I tell him as I put Alexia right next to me and then I stand up and pick her up.

"I can go if you want?" he asks.

"Oh no you can stay down here or follow me. It's up to you." I tell him happily.

"I'll follow you." he says and we walk upstairs and into Alexia's room.

Once we get into Alexia's room I put her in her crib. "Who is Alex? Are you and Jason dating?" he asks me.

I cover up Alexia, " Alex is Alexia's twin. Jason and I are getting married. Are you dating anyone. How's Nicole?" I ask him and then we walk downstairs.

 "She's okay. She's at the hospital in New York. Nicole broke some bones and could probably paralyzed to the waist down." he said sadly.

"When do you have to go back?" I ask him.

"In a hour. I have to take a plane." he tells me and then I wipe the tears from his eyes.

I give him his coat, "You and Nicole should attend the wedding!" I ask him.

Ezra takes his coat, "We should. Bye Aria" he says and then he puts his shoes on.

I open the door,  "See you then. Bye Ezra" I say and then he walks out the door.

I close the door and walk up to bed. I go under the covers and fall asleep.