Chapter Nine.

Cameron.
************
************
       "Dude wake up"  I could hear Charlie's voice in my sleep and I groaned.

    "Go away" I said and he laughed before punching me in the arm..

    "Stand up dude...its time for the morning run" he said and I could almost cry...Another reason why I should abscond to Netherlands.

    "He's still not waking up" Kate's voice boomed in my room and I slid under my blanket totally.

   "You guys should leave" I said my voice coming out as muffled.

   "No!" They said together and in a minute, my arm and legs were being dragged...God, why am I not an only child.

   "Oh..okay that hurt...you regret having us in your life?" I heard Kate say. Did I say that out loud.

   I sat up and threw the blanket over my body. I took a good look at their faces, I'm so killing this people right now.

   My eyes landed on Kate's dressing and I shook my head.

   "Kate seriously?....Why not jog nakedly" I said. Her pink shorts was waaaaay too short, it showed up like 5% of her butt and her spot bra, I could say it covered 65% of her boobs leaving the remaining 35 on display.

    "Shut up and stand up...this is Gucciness" she said and I rolled my eyes. I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and splashed water on my face... Ditching my pyjama pants for my jogging pants, I walked out with my iPod and ear phones..

     "So we're running down the Tekki beach" Kate said feeling ever so bubbly... Who's always so happy in the morning?.

   "Great" I and Charlie said sounding bored...She ran ahead of us leaving just Charlie and I.

    "The day's moving closer man.... I'm sort of scared" he said breaking the silence.

   "Of what?" I asked and he remained quiet for a while.

   "I don't know man....what if she fucks me up or I do it.... Losing her would damage me" he said sounding truly scared.

    "She's not....and you won't too...Not all girls are the same. Mum and Kate are testimonies to that" I said and he smiled.

   "Only thing that keeps me going. " he said and we both laughed.

    "Bro" Charlie called as we jogged along with Kate in front of us.

   "Hmm" I answered absentmindedly.

   "Why do you dislike June so much...she's not a bad person once you get to know her...she's very lively" he said as if playing the role of a matchmaker but I know him too well to assume he's actually doing that.

   "I don't." I lied?... Was it a lie?, did I truly dislike her....of course yeah!, I do...her eyes bring memories that are long buried, her eyes conveys every single message I never wanted to remember... Her eyes...those stupid sinful eyes that made me do one thing I vowed never to do....sleep with a girl I didn't have her heart and who didn't have mine...she made me...

   "Hey!" Charlie punched me in the arm and I snapped out of my reverie.

   "What's got you thinking man?... I only asked you if she's wronged you in any way" he said.

    "I don't know" I replied truthfully and he gave me a weird look. I was torn between asking him to shut up about her or just tell him everything. I decided to go with the latter, Charlie is my best friend and he tells me everything.. Even when I wasn't around.