Chapter nineteen.

Cameron Northridge.
****
     I really really really curse myself for ever meeting this Lady. Why on earth do this keep happening!.

     Wet hair tousled upon her shoulder, very smooth and fair skin which the towel concealed almost 70% of.

      I really really do want this woman, but heey that's because I'm a man with his organs working quite well.

      "Ca...Cameron?, what brings you here?" She asked when she was out of shock.

   Yeah right, what actually brought me here, in this mess!.

    "I can't go for the road trip, I wanna go check out their bike store" I told Charlie on our way to the room.

     "Really bro?, you promised you were gonna pull through with all this wedding came with. Why are you backing out on this?" He asked and I shook my head.

     "I'm not. I just don't feel like it, you should understand how much I dislike long travelling in cars." I said and he reluctantly agreed.

     "Fine... But heey, I get to ride the bike for a week straight" he said and smirked and I rolled my eyes.

     "Fine. Its not like you'll even get to ride it, your wife will get a heart attack if you get on the death machine" I said and we both laughed.

      I went to my room, changed into khaki shorts and a wife beater, then I put a flannel shirt on it and wore my baseball cap.

    On my way out, I saw Jlo and two other girls laughing evily, I was going to avoid her and pass the other way when I heard something that made me stop.