Chapter Eleven

June Apricot.
************
       I sat in the car and relaxed in the seat, my tummy hurts and I was doing my best not to cry out in pain....oh Lord!.

    "Try your best not to puke in my car or I'm afraid you're gonna have to wash it" he said and I rolled my eyes at the idiot.

    "Don't worry, I've washed more cars than you can imagine so it will even be neater" I said and he looked at me with the corner of his eyes.

    "You really have to stop looking at me like you can't believe me. Just because I'm the maid of honor of someone like Rosie doesn't mean I have a good life...savvy?" I said and he licked his lips.

    H to the O to the mother effing T.

      "Your life is none of my business....just do not puke in my car, cause you have that look.." He said and stopped the car.

    Bless Jesus, we're there, I was about to get down when I realized there was no Starbucks sign here.

    "Where is this?" I asked and he smirked at me.

    "A laundry duh....your hand touched my jacket so I wanna get it washed before heading to Starbucks" he said and my face turned purple...to hell with pink or red.

   "Pardon?" I gasped and he shrugged and got down.

  The nerve of that God forsaken bastard, how could he say that....just because.... Oh my God, I don't even have fleas or bugs on me. How could he say that to me. I felt my eyes getting moist and I quickly shut them. If I'm going to ever cry again in my life, this son of a Queen wouldn't be the reason why.

  I opened the door and started walking down the street, luckily there were no corners so I should be able to get there without getting lost.

    Five minutes later, I saw the sign of Starbucks at the end of the road...my tummy jumped for joy, a car ran past me and stopped in front Starbucks... It was the asshole. He glanced at me and walked in. I really really hate you Mr Jerk face.

     I walked in, ordered a doughnut and a cappuccino, paid for it and took my seat at the end of the place as far away from the bastard who is stealing away everybody's attention. Photo's were being clicked every minute and I wouldn't be afraid if paparazzi swarmed this place like bees.

    In the lil minute he spent there, the number of customers tripled. How uncomfortable could that be, I'll feel annoyed if it was to be me.

   He got up and walked out leaving many hearts broken. I was already done but I waited five more minutes before walking out so he could have gone but I was shocked when I found him leaning on his car.

    "You eat like a snail. You kept me waiting for 6 minutes and 23 seconds" he said and I rolled my eyes.

   "Well I didn't ask you to wait up for me, you can leave now cause I'm not going with you" I said and started to walk away.

    "Excuse me young Lady but I won't have my mum yelling at me cause I refused to bring your sorry ass back" he said and I just rolled my eyes and continued walking away like I didn't give one letter of the alphabet.

       "June, just get into the car. I really really would love it if you just walked away on your own, trust me...but don't let mum think I bullied you" he said and I fumed.

    "Why?, are you trying to keep up with the facade of a good person when deep down you're one big annoying ass?, you ogre" I spat back and he got into his car.

     Okay so I wanted him gone but why did the fact that he's really listening makes me feel a lil bad. God, there really is no explanation eh.

     He started his car and I continued walking angrily until he parked a few meters ahead of me and got out. Yay!, uh....I mean eww.

     "Why do you love making things difficult for us....I told you to get into the car June, mum would kill me" he said and I shrugged and continued walking until I was almost in front of him.

     "You're an annoying brat. You want your mum to think you're good when you left me squirming in pains cause you had to go wash your jacket all because I touched you. I don't even have Ebola you sun of a gun" I said. I have never felt more insulted in my whole life.

     When he kept looking at me without saying anything I made my amazing dramatic exit, you know the part where you give em the evil eye, throw your hair back, raise your head high and walk away?, yeah I was doing that until I heard crack!, I fell to the floor in an instant. Damn these heels.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Prince Cameron.

      I knew what I said hurt and I felt like a lousy Creep for saying that. I just really felt suffocated because of that damaging smell of hers....and besides Taylor a friend who ran that laundry house texted me to come see her....that lie just slipped out of my mouth at the last minute.

    I knew what I said would hurt and I immediately wanted to drop whatever Taylor was saying and come back out but I didn't want her thinking unnecessarily.

     Jerking back to reality, I rushed to the annoying Blockhead's side and did the first thing that came to my mind, I picked her up bridal style and walked to the car...

     I put her in the car and bent to remove the broken heels then I made a very huge mistake and that was looking into those eyes. They were looking at me with surprise and a mixture of anger

    "Stop looking at me like you're going to remove my head" I said and she rolled her eyes and put her leg inside

     "I wish I could....you're so lucky my heels broke else I would have walked there on my own. It's not that big of a deal anyway" she said and I was too lost in those eyes to even think of a comeback. God, I hate this girl.

     I got up and entered the car, How on earth do I stay away from this evil woman...well, not exactly evil but......why is it that she gives me evil thoughts.

     "Shouldn't you go wash your hands, I mean you touched me and all... You might get infections seeing as I'm contagious" she said and I shook my head.

     "Look about that...I'm sorry, it was totally out of tune and I apologize for that" I said and she looked at me wearily.

    "What?, I apologized already... Don't give me that look" I said and she smiled...Oh madre de dios (oh mother of God)  what did I get myself into. Her smile is.....just as breathtaking as the first day I saw her.

    I know I'm damned.

Sorry for the short chapter.
I'm on a mini vacation and the conditions here aren't suitable for posting on the internet, its either there's outage of power or something comes up.
I'd be back to my humble abode tomorrow...so hasta LA vista for now.