Chapter Thirty-one

June Apricot
*********
       I opened my eyes to see Cameron sitting on a chair beside me. The conversation of earlier rolled back into my head and I could feel myself getting angry

      "Why am I here?" I asked and he looked at me, relief crossed his face but was soon replaced by anger. Wow, the angry one here should be me.

      "Your blood pressure went too high. God damn it June, you could have lost the baby....out of your anger and babyish attitude" he said and my eyes widened.   

    "How.. How's the baby now?" I asked and he nodded.

     "Good. You didn't lose the baby" he said and I sighed in relief. It would ruin me if I lost my baby.

     "Where's Royalty?" I asked suddenly remembering how much I had hurt my daughter.

    "Kate took her home. She's still not talking to anyone...She's back to the Royalty we used to know" he said, pain seeping through every word.

     "It's all my fault" I croaked out, tears bounced into my eyes and I willed them back.

     "Damn right, it is June.. Its all your fault. You're the only person I've ever met in my life who jumps into conclusions as much as this." he said angrily. Its like every one went back to factory settings.

      "Cameron, what was I supposed to do?!...Every where and Every time, I see you two together... In compromising positions... And knowing the past you shared with her, I couldn't help it" I said feeling my own anger rise

     "June, I'm not back together with Sharpay....and I've only ever being in a compromising positions with her once. It was just a friendly hug" he said and I snorted. Friendly hug indeed.

     "Indeed... A friendly hug!" I said and all of a sudden a smirk appeared on his face.

     "Are you jealous?" He asked and I could swear I turned bright pink down to my toe nails.

     "Of course not" I said. I yanked the drip out of my hand and made to stand up..but of course the butthead had to stop me.

     "Slow down miss....Where do you think you're going?" He asked and I rolled my eyes trying to get his hands off me.

     "I'm done with this conversation of course" I said and he shook his head making sure I was sitting down.

     "Well..I'm just getting started. I have every right to explain my side of the story. Although explanations won't change what's done, I still feel the need to explain" he said and I swallowed.

     "What choice do I have.. Its not like you'll let me leave, so just get started already"I said and he looked at me for a minute before bringing his lips down on mine.

     His kiss was so soft and gentle, I couldn't help but respond, just as I was about to pull him even closer, he moved back.

      "W..what did you do that for?" I asked feeling my self turn pink.

     "I needed it....and you look so cute when you're being stubborn", he said and I smacked him on the head...He laughed before sitting down appropriately..

      " June... Six years ago... I found Sharpay in bed with another guy. It was her birthday, I was going to propose.... I was shattered, broken, crushed, she was the only one for me...she was everything I ever needed, I had eyes only for her but she ruined it." He said and I felt myself getting angry... I wanted to ruin her face.

      "I couldn't take the heart wrenching pain.. So I went to the club, I was drinking away the pain.. When this beautiful girl walked in....with the most beautiful eyes in the world., she was in the most tempting red gown ever...and everything about her spoke class. I saw the tears falling down her face and I knew she was almost as crushed as me...." He said and I bit my lips to stop my tears.