Chapter Twenty-four.

June Apricot.
*********  
        "Ill be down in five" I said and hung up. Kate has been calling me simce they arrived at DOVE.

     Tonight is Rosie's Bach and they're holding it at our mini bar here at DOVE. I should have been the first to get here but I totally slept off.

     I straightned my gray pencil gown and slid into my silver stilettos. Carrying my silver clutch, I hurried out of my suite. If I had mistakenly given Kate my suite number, she would have been here since.

      I entered the elevator and the workers greeted me with respect even though it was never that way before. I begged them to drop the respect but they wouldn't budge. So when they respect me, I respect them. Equation balanced.

      I arrived at the bar in five minutes and Kate litreally knocked me over.

     "Where the heck have you been??, we live like miles away while you live just some floors away!", she said and i gave her an apologetic smile.

     " I'm so sorry, I was soo tired I slept off. Please don't be mad" I said and she rolled her eyes.

     "Tell that to Rosie who thought her maid of honor bailed on her" she said and I grinned. Rosie would be easy......Or so I thought.

**************
      "Rosie I'm really sorry I swear" ten minutes later I'm still begging my bff who refused to even say a word to me.

      "Rosie won't you talk to me?" I asked using my puppy eyes but she just ignored me and went to greet the new  guests that just arrived. I thought Bach was supposed to be just us friends.

    "Isn't Bach supposed to be just us friends?" Kate said appearing beside me and I chuckled.

     "You're in my mind sister...I'm just gonna go to the bar to get something to drink, apologize to Ro on my behalf, kay?" I said and walked to the bar.

    I met Ivan lost in his thoughts, I looked in the direction he was looking and he was legit staring at Kate... with 'that' kinda eyes...Hear me?!

      "Looks like someone's got a crush" I said and he turned to look at me then he chuckled.

      "Yeah...a massive one. On you though" he said and I grinned. Idiot.

      "Cut it out Mister. I'm over your teases now, You like my bff eh?" I asked and he smirked.

      "What does it matter to you?, and why do you think I'm gonna answer that truthfully" he said and I chuckled.

     "Because I asked...and also because I can put in a good word for you" I said and he gave me his heart stopping grin. Dang, this guy is the definition of HOT.

     "By putting in a good word, you mean running over to her like " oh my gosh, I heard something... Ivan is like totally crushing on you..aaaaahhhhhh, he's so hot and perfect and amazing... But hey don't you think Matthew is hotter, or even Jake..well if they don't ask you out soon, then you could try Ivan " he said in a perfect girly voice and I roared out in laughter... I laughed so hard tears came out of my eyes.

      "Isn't that what you girls do" he said still shaking from his laughter... Goodness gracious.

     "No.. You're wrong." I said and he raised his right brow.

     "Hmm...where did I go wrong" he asked and I grinned

    "That part where you used hot and perfect and amazing as adjectives for yourself... So so wrong" I said and he pinched the tip of my nose.