18.

Liza

I had been hearing a lot of screams recently but I was too scared to go after them. Also my feet had given up so I just took a nap in the hallway on the cold floor which was filthy. I am pretty much sure I slept for almost 4 hours until I woke up all by myself due to the unbearable chill in the atmosphere. This was giving me some nasty feelings.

"Myldia." I whispered to myself and soon enough I heard a faint whisper saying, yes.

"Myldia ! Once and for all ! Show me who the heck you are !" I shouted in the hallway and Emma walked out. Myldia, in the body of Emma. It hurt my guts to see Emma in the form of a hideous creature.

Who gave you the right to talk like that to me ?

"I aint talking to God. You are just one filthy bitch trying to make shit out of our existence." I hissed at her and she just stood there smiling at me as if I were entertaining her.

Try all you want but you are never leaving this place.

"Oh yeah ? What makes you think that ?" I snapped. She was trying the best of me.

You are only putting yourself in danger this way.

"Well thanks, but I dont give two shits." I cried and she just stood there looking rather amused at me trying to fail every single one of my attempts.

Meet you at the grave, sweetie.

She just disappeared into thin air and I choked. I clutched at my own hair and then fell on the floor burying my head in my knees and started crying. If this is how my life is now I accept it. If I have to kill someone, I accept it. If I have to become a demon, I accept it and even if I have to become selfish, Ill accept my new self. This environment and events are making me go nuts. Call me crazy bit I am sick and tired and I just want to go home.

Katy

"Nobody came." Sia sighed as she fell on the floor looking at the sky with hope. No hope but it rather felt like there was no point hoping at all. We had lost every single thing.

"I am not even sure if we should leave her here, kill her or wake her up, because all I know, once she wakes up, we will be goners." I sighed and kept my head low.

"We must keep hoping for the best." I smiled looking at Sia. We sat there silent for a moment when I suddenly sat still. I could hear voices.

"What th-

"Shhh.....just be silent." I demanded and Sia put a finger on her lip. I got up on my feet and started going towards the  voice. I followed it until I heard sobbing sounds. Sia had been following me. To my surprise I saw Liza sitting down on the floor. She was crying. I slumped down next to her and gently kept my hand on her shoulder but she angrily roared which made me jumped.

Me and Sia looked at each other and then back at Liza. We both were thinking the same thing. Even Liza had gotten totally mental. Her eyes were bloodshot red and her hair was clumsy. And she was eating us alive with her eyes.

"Liza ! Are you alright ?" I asked her backing away as she stood up. I was afraid the same had happened to her as had happened to Henley. I was afraid she might end up like her. Everything was a total chaos.

"YOU !" Liza suddenly shouted at us. "This is all your fault !" She accused. I myself was shocked. None of this was anyones fault but fate.

"Liza calm do-

"Shut up Sia ! Dont try to fool me around.  I you dont get us out of here, you will be dead." Liza shouted at Sia making her scared.

"That is what Myldia wants. All of you fighting and then dead in the end." I explained but Liza's mind was playing some other peculiar games.

"I don't care. I want my mom and dad back, right now !" She demanded. It took all of my courage and all of my strength to walk upto her and slap her hard on the face. Once she recovered from the incident she looked at me in disbelief.

"How dare you lay a FINGER ON ME !!??" Liza screamed. She had lost her temper and she was scaring me off and I started backing off. She lunged off at me and made me fall on m back. Shae sat on top of me and then shot multiple punches on my face and I swear my nose and lips were bleeding. She kept on throwing one after one, not even stopping for a split second. It took Sia long enough to help her off me. She trie dragging her off me but it was hard work.

I could not push herself off me as clearly she was sitting on top of my hands and arms aswell. I was completely trapped but Sia being stronger than Liza, pulled her off me and I sat up straight. Liza was out of control but she was our best friend and there was no hurting her.

Liza lunged at me Sia but I caught her from behind. My hands on her throat and I was trying my best to choke her. Her hands reached mind and she started scraping my hands with her fingernails, so I let go. She turned towards me and puched me in the stomach. Pain in the stomach is the worst and I groaned, holding my stomach I lay flat on the ground. I thought maybe acting unconcious would stop her from hitting me.

Sia got hold of a blank wooden plate and smashed it into Liza's head and she fell onto the floor. I gasped and stopped my pretending game. I heard a few gasps and turned around to see Eva and Sashaa.

"What the heck !?" Eva and Sashaa raced  towards Liza who had fainted. Eva started sobbing hysterically.

"You know what !? We just lost Fizzy." Sashaa cried.

"What ?" Sia asked.

"Yeah ! She died."