Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

AN: Bc ya'll are horny fucks lol

It was Christmas morning. The Cabello and Jauregui families were celebrating together for the first time. They usually did their yearly celebration on Christmas eve, but given that their daughters were dating and wanted to spend the holiday together, they decided to share the day, spending time with their respective families the evening before.

Lauren, her parents, and siblings walked into the Cabello house, presents in hand. The hockey player quickly put the gifts under the tree before heading down to her girlfriend's room. She skipped as many steps as possible, getting down the stairs quicker.

She smiled as she made it down the stairs, seeing Camila still curled up in her bed. She was glad that she decided to stay in her pajamas, wanting to celebrate Christmas as comfortable as possible. Lauren gently pulled back the blanket and crawled in to be close with her girlfriend.

Wrapping her arms tightly around Camila, Lauren placed a soft kiss on the back of the girl's neck, "Merry Christmas, love." She whispered as she rubbed her hand over the visible bump on her girlfriend's stomach.

Camila groaned slightly as her bed sunk down a little. She smiled as she felt Lauren's arm wrapping around her. "Hi, babe. Merry Christmas to you, too." She said before turning around in Lauren's arms.

"What are you guys doing here so early?" She asked as she yawned, turing her face in Lauren's neck.

Lauren chuckled at her girlfriend's question. Any time before noon is considered early for Camila on the days she doesn't have to work. "It's like 9:30. It's not that early." She commented. She smiled as put her hand on the back of Camila's neck.

She gently pulled back, signaling for Camila to look at her. Once green eyes met brown, Lauren leaned in to give her girlfriend a good morning kiss. 

Both girls lost themselves in the kiss for a few minutes, just needing the intimacy and feeling of love to overtake their bodies.

"Hmmm." Camila mumbled as she pulled apart. "As much as I want to continue kissing you and see where this is going, I need to get up and brush my teeth. I know my mom will have breakfast ready any minute."  She said, kissing Lauren again and getting out of the bed.

Lauren pouted as she watched Camila get up and walk away.

"We can nap together later, baby. After presents and before dinner we will have plenty of time." Camila said as she entered her bathroom. 

The older girl stayed under Camila's blankets, just waiting for her girlfriend to return, "I wanted another kind of present." She mumbled as she made herself comfortable. It was one of the rare times that she was trying to initiate sex with Camila, normally it was the younger girl making the moves.

Camila laughed, spitting out her toothpaste. Lauren sounded like a child who wasn't getting their way, "I'm sorry, baby. But your babies are hungry." She said as she rubbed her belly over her tank top. "If we can sneak away and lock the door later, I'm all yours." She said, leaning down to kiss Lauren.

"C'mon. Lets go get breakfast." The younger girl said as she tugged on Lauren's hand to lead her off the bed and up the stairs.

After the giant breakfast feast, all members of the families were stuffed and happy. They opened presents and just enjoyed the time they all had together in front of the fire place. An array of Christmas movies played in the background on the tv, which consumed the attention of adults and children alike.

Camila had her head rested on Lauren's shoulder as they cuddled up on the couch. The girls were curled up under the blanket watching whatever movie was currently playing. The youngest looked around to see all of their siblings attention on the movie. Their parents were in the dining room having coffee and chatting.