...

Rant time/PSA to all readers of any story on Wattpad, not just my own:

It's sad that I would even have to say this, but because people like to talk shit about something you worked hard at, I feel it's necessary that I say the following:

1. If you don't like a story—don't read it. Simple as that.
2. If you have something negative to say and it is not constructive—don't say it at all. I, as well as other authors, appreciate critique and constructive criticism, but saying "it sucked," it is a "waste of time," or that they didn't put "effort" into something is not constructive and just serves to piss the writer off and make them not want to continue at all.
3. If you think the way a writer chose to write something or end a story is a "waste of time"—don't bother reading it or anything else that author writes.

Long story short, respect goes a long way and making unnecessary, non-constructive negative comments on stories that other people work hard on is not only hurtful to the author, but shows your true character as a person.

Take the time to understand that the people that write these stories put a lot of time and effort planning, writing, and editing these stories. Take the time to understand that we are also busy people with lives outside of shipping people/characters and writing stories.

We put our work out there to be read, enjoyed, and critiqued. Critique is paramount to becoming better at something, but baseless, unnecessary comments that do nothing to suggest improvement are just plain rude.

So, for anyone that didn't like the ending to this particular story: I'm sorry. I'm not perfect, but have respect for the fact that I intended for it to end this way all along and that I spent many hours of my life that I could have spent doing other things, writing this story.

If you didn't like it and think it was a waste of time, please avoid reading the sequel, because I don't have the time, energy, or patience to deal with your negativity.

For all of you who have supported this story and enjoy it, I appreciate you all to the ends of this earth. I promise I will have a sequel. I am working on it and will try and have it out as soon as possible.

Thank you. ✌🏼

P.s. this is really directed at a few people, not only on my story, but other stories that I've read as well, who can't seem to figure out what respect is, but I won't name names.