Chapter Three

When they surrounded me, they began making rude comments about my appearance while laughing.

"These stinking wolves annoy me. Making fun of someone looks is so low," Elise said.

How low can they go though.

"You know I don't care what you say?" I said, shaking my head at them, before turning to Axel.

"And you," I began, looking Axel straight in the eyes. "You don't deserve the Alpha title. I'm sure even a dog can do a better job at taking care of this worthless pack than you can."

He looked beyond furious.

"I can't believe I get this pathetic ass werewolf as a mate. Wait, you don't even have a wolf to begin with, you dumb ass whore."

The others looked surprised.

"That thing is your mate?" Michelle asked surprised, pointing at me. "I'm so sorry for you."

Axel seemed to be in deep thought, as the others looked at him not knowing what to do.

"I, Axel Stark, Alpha of the Ice Moon pack, reject you Nyx as my mate and luna," he said, looking me straight in the eyes.

I just bursted out laughing at his act of toughness.

Did he really think that I cared two flying fucks about him?

He was wrong.

"I, Nyx Stone, accept your rejection."

They all looked surprised as I continued laughing like the maniac that I am.

"Cat got your tongue, Alpha?" I asked, while grinning like the Cheshire cat.

I began walking away from them, until I remembered my necklace.

"Forgot something," I said, walking up to Michelle.

"Necklace," was all I said, while managing to hold all my bags in one hand, so that I could extend the other to retrieve my belonging.

It took her a while before the words processed in her mind, before her face slowly turned angry.

"Listen here whore, this is now mine. So get your good for nothing ass out of here before I make it!"

I pretended to be thinking before saying," okay."

I began walking away until I heard her screaming," get it off!"

I smirked, knowing that it was going to happen already.

The necklace was quickly getting tighter around neck as it began to burn up.

"Do you still want it?" I asked, placing my bags down and walking towards her.

"Take it off! You can have it!" She yelled, trying her hardest to remove it with the help of her friends.

I took my time in coming near her, before removing the necklace from her neck.

It left behind a lovely burn mark around her neck.

Putting it around my neck, I picked up my groceries and began going back home, but not before saying, "thanks Bitchelle."

When I arrived back at the house, I placed all my snacks in my secret stash, before dashing up to my room to talk to my friends.

They had plenty to say because they wouldn't shut up on the way here, especially Elise.

I can't wait to hear what it is that they have to say.

Hey Guys! How are you? Did you like this chapter? Feel free to leave any suggestions to make this story better or your opinions in the comments section below. 

Anyways, bye and see you in the next chapter.