Chapter Nine

"You're to old to be playing with dolls," Alexander said, as he placed it under his arm.

"And?" I rudely questioned, placing my hands on my hips and staring at him.

A wonderful idea was already forming in my head.

"And no mate of mine will be acting like an immature little child."

Did he just call me immature? Well then I'll show him immature.

Stomping my foot, I stuck out my tongue before running away from him and to who knows where.

This place was huge and nicely decorated.

I was given a lot of weird stares and even heard some whispers as I run through the many halls.

This place was just like a huge maze.

I didn't know where anything was, but if there's one place I can find on my own, it's the kitchen.

Tilting my nose upwards, I began sniffing for any delicious smells.

Sniffing around I began running like a hound that was chasing after someone.

Not long, I was soon in a huge, shiny kitchen.

Rushing to the double refrigerators, I began searching for a perfect, healthy snack.

Somehow I went from getting a salad bowl to two party sized bags of potato chips and a can of Pringles and Mr. Potato.

While I was stuffing my face, I heard a light coughing sound.

Looking up, I saw Alexander looking at me.

"What?" I asked, adding another pringle to my already full mouth.

"Looks like someone is getting settled in already." He raised an eyebrow.

Swallowing my food, I said," you took me from my pack, so now you have to deal with me and besides a girl needs food you know."

"At least eat healthy," he said, eyeing my bags of chips that was nearly empty.

I knew I should have taken three or maybe even four, but that would be junk overload.

"I was eating a salad first," I said, trying to sound as if I was a healthy eater. "And I also exercise," I added.

Elise popped up behind Alexander, but obviously he can't see her.

She was shaking her head at me.

I so badly wanted to stick my tongue out at her, but maybe Alexander would think I am crazy.

But then again I am, so I stuck it out at her.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth or I will cut it," he said, about to walk away.

"But if you cut it then this will be no fun," I smirked at him.

He looked curious at what I meant.

Speedily I got up and crashed out lips together.

He wanted more and was about to deepen the kiss, but I pulled away.

He let out a growl, when I stepped back.

"See, without my tongue you wouldn't enjoy it this much," I smirked at him.

He was about to say something, but he just walked away.

Elise came up to me with a smirk of her own.

"Are you sure you two aren't mates? Seems like you two would be the perfect couple."

"I'm positive," I said, but there was a little doubt.

Anne popped out of thin air with a devious look in her eyes.

"So about our little dolly."

Hey guys! How are you liking the book so far?

Anyways, thanks to cora_chan I updated right now. So thanks sweetie.

Anyways, bye guys. Love y'all.
Mwah😘😘😘😍