Chapter Fifteen

When I was fully clothed, I decided to stop by the training grounds to see their training session, if they were even actually training.

Skipping happily, I sang a little tune until I got there. Thankfully they were training, or I would have come all over here for nothing.

It wasn't long before my arm was roughly yanked.

Getting ready to make that person ear fall off, I saw it was none other than Omar who had grabbed my arm.

"Are you trying to break my hand?" I asked, as he let go of me.

"Why are you dressed up like this," he gestured to my clothing. "And in front of of so many unmated males." He seemed to not like my clothing choice.

"Well today is a hot day, and I am suddenly in a crop top kinda mood," I said, looking down at my outfit and nodding my head. I just didn't know why I decided to wear white shoes to go in grass, which was now a little bit dirty.

"You're coming with me," he said, about to pull my hand once again, but I stepped back before he could grab me.

"Aren't you supposed to be training as well Omar?" Alexander asked, appearing out of nowhere and eyeing my outfit. "And why are you wearing that?" He nearly growled out.

"Why does everyone have a problem with my outfit? I'm the one wearing it," I stomped my foot like a little child.

They didn't expect me to wear sweatshirts and sweatpants on such a hot day. I would die in such heat.

"Go change right now," Alexander demanded, as if had any control over me. I guess you can say I'm like a crazy little girl, who just has one heck of a mind.

"Change into a bikini," I suggested, raising an eyebrow.

Both Omar and Alexander looked ready to drag me to a cave and lock me from society if I even dared.

"What? Not revealing enough?" I shrugged, before chuckling at their reactions. 

Looking at the training males, I noticed some of them were very beautiful when working out so hard in the hot sun, almost as if I was in some kind of model agency.

Running up to them, I went to get a much better view.

"Yes, work it guys!" I yelled, jumping up and down while clapping my hands. That caught their attention as they looked at me as if I was mad.

I was about to enter inside when I was thrown onto someone's shoulder.

"Put me down," I whined. "I was only encouraging them. Like who wouldn't want me to be a cheerleader, with my great cheering."

"Just shut up," Alexander said, as he continued walking away from my male models.

I was about to say something, but he beat me to it.

"If you say one more thing, I will make you do fifty laps around the pack house," he challenged.

Thinking about what he said, I did need to start exercising especially since I have gotten even better at lazying around.

"I was just helping your men focus on training," I smirked.

"That's it," he said, dropping me on the ground. "Do fifty laps around the pack house now," he backed at me.

Standing up, I dusted of my butt before beginning my laps.

"Who thought you would actually go through with running?" Anna asked amused, as she appeared jogging next to me.

"Hey! I get to run around seeing hot men work out whilst burning fat." She just chuckled before vanishing.

Every time I passed by the training men I would comment something like nice buns man, or I wonder if you can work like that elsewhere.

Just to annoy Alexander.