PREFACE

BOOK ONE
of
THE PAPER TIGER SERIES

MAKING THE FUR FLY:
Fig. to cause a fight or an argument; to create an uproar.

"A werewolf's life is a constant battle, but a chance to meet your soulmate eases the trials for most. Trae is happy with the mate he's given, a cute and daring girl who meets all of his expectations, but his brother Leroy... not so much. He is sure that life is playing a cruel joke on him by giving him a guy instead."

⫸ ⫸ ⫸ ⫷ ⫷ ⫷

Welcome to book one of the Paper Tiger series.

This book started out as a silly idea borne of my saltiness at the ruination of the werewolf genre. Don't fight me on this. It's true.

I originally wrote it in 2017, and it has since gone through quite a few changes. The version you're reading right now is the final version—it's been fully edited and proofread. After this book is complete, I'll continue with the rest of the series, and I hope you'll stay for the whole thing! Book one focuses mostly on werewolves and introduces you to other supernaturals, but the other books will be about witches, nymphs, succubi, vampires, you name it.

Also, if you somehow happened to miss the fact that this is about a gay couple and a straight couple, here's a gentle reminder! Don't be an ass about it. Thanks.

Have fun reading!

Note: I'm not gonna try to guess when I'll be updating this book because I can't be trusted to follow a schedule even if you hold a gun to my head, but I promise I will try to update it somewhat regularly. I have every intention of completing this book. If you're impatient, you can read ahead on Patreon, where I post early access for just $3/month!

Links in the comments! —>

⫸ ⫸ ⫸ ⫷ ⫷ ⫷

Content/trigger warnings: strong language, sexual content, violence, gore, death

⫸ ⫸ ⫸ ⫷ ⫷ ⫷

© 2022 by Glyn Greven. All rights reserved.

(I only publish my work on P A T R E O N, W A T T P A D, I N K I T T, T A P AS, and L U T I O N A R Y, and my username is @ glynfrans on every social media platform I use. If you see this book anywhere else or uploaded by a different user, let me know, because that means it's been stolen.)

⫸ ⫸ ⫸ ⫷ ⫷ ⫷