Chapter 4: A New Master?

Y/n's Pov:

"We'll be having a meeting with the Brooklyn family since it was canceled yesterday and be shopping for some new outfits for you." Claude listed my schedule for today.

"Oh,what about my ears and tail? I don't really like my bottoms,they squish my tail and it hurts when I sit down." I told as he washed my arms.

"I'll figure something out young Tokki." he stated.

~Skip~

"We'll be on our way now, protect the manor at all cost..." Claude told our servants before grabbing my hat and setting it over my ears that folded into the hat, my tail was covered by a long jacket.

They all bowed,"Please be careful sir!"

I smiled," you too." I told before heading out the door with Claude following.

Once in the carriage, we sat across from each other and had a short conversation about the day that would take place.

"You understand right Tokki?" Claude questioned me, I nodded and looked out the window at the clouds that flooded the blue sky slowly.

"It's a suprisignly good day today.." I said softly. Claude looked at me and hummed in response.

"Why suprisignly young Tokki?" He asked. I looked back at him with a calm expression as I rested my head on my hand.

"It's not filled with being yelled at and chased around." I answered with a small smile. Claude nodded before the carriage stopped.

"Huh? That was short.."

"We don't live far from the town my young Tokki." he stated. 

 "Then next time let's walk, hmm?" I suggested with a smile. he nodded before stepping out of the carriage and helping me out too.

"Now, we must be in a hurry. Mr. Brooklyn is a very impatient man.." Claude inquired as the carriage rode away, we began walking through the town and slowly I started to feel scared and worried. People were staring at us,me mostly, and they recognized me. They whispered to neighbors or made faces at me, I quickly walked closer to Claude.

Claude's Pov:

I looked down at my master who seemed to be getting closer and closer to me as we walked, his facial expression showed to be scared. He was in no comfort at all to be outside.

"Tokki, what seems to be the matter?" I questioned while leaning down, he cupped a hand between his mouth and me as to whisper.

"The people know me Claude, they know I'm the hybrid..."

I quickly sat up once realizing that my master once lived on the streets alone and with people judging him. He was simply exquisite, it made me sick the way they looked at them. My eyes glowed of anger and I glared at every vile human I passed by, they all held horror looks on their faces. As we walked they all looked away quickly, it's not everyday you see a man glaring at you with flashing eyes but they knew it was a sign to look away or else.

"This way now young Tokki." I directed while turning a corner, we walked for a bit more until a manor came into view.

"Is that the Brooklyn manor?" He asked me.

"Yes it is.."

~Skip After Visit~

"Now,"I started as we walked away from the manor.

"It is time we buy you some much more comfortable clothes."

He nodded as we entered the town once more,looking around for some clothing shops.

(Get ready for a new Pov)

Ciel's Pov:

"Yes I understand th e situation Sebastian, I'll have covered in no time." I answered as he stated details of a recent case the queen wanted to start.

"Yes Master,now then, onto your French. You have made alot of approvment but you are struggling wi-"

"Sebastian shh!!"I whispered while motioning in front of us. We said nothing as we passed a butler and his boy but that butler was no ordinary butler. He had yellow eyes and glasses along with hair and a suit that almost copied Sebastian,that butler was no other than Claude Faustus. The boy that was walking with him had a hat on with e/c eyes and was quite short.

Once by, I grabbed Sebastian by the arm and pulley him into a nearby alleyway.

"That was Claude sir.." He said frantically.

"No shit!" I yelled frustrated. I rarely cursed so he could tell I was angry.

"You told me that you stabbed and killed him with the demon sword!"I snapped.

"I did young lord."He sighed. I groaned in frustrated and rubbed my temples.

"Find our why he is here and how! Find out about that boy too, I think he's made another contract..."

-End-

Note:I hope this one wasn't as boring and that you liked it, thank you!💞💟