Chapter 5: Mission and Interaction

Y/n's Pov:

"Young Tokki, you'll be having a very different schedule today," Claude informed me as I sat at the dinner table and ate my daily healthy breakfast. Swallowing the chewed up apple slice, I turned to him with a confused look.

 "We will be meeting the queen today." Claude blurted. I nearly choked at what he said.

 "What do you mean we are meeting her today?!" I yelped, he simply gave me a light smile.

 "We have a mission to do, our first mission in fact. She informed me about this last night, it's nothing too big, just a simple kidnapping case will be all..."

 I opened my mouth to speak but quickly stopped when he held a finger up,"... and we'll be having help with the mission."

 I sighed, "I never though I would meet the queen in only my first week of being an Earl..."

 Claude grabbed my clean plate from the table as I finished my tea," I know you might be stressed Tokki but I am too, the people who are helping us aren't very fond with me and I'm not very fond with them either." 

 I brought the tea down, confused as to what he was saying," what exactly do you mean Claude?"

 "It's a long story Tokki, I'll tell you in the carriage... we must be leaving soon." he implied while rushing to the kitchen.

~SKIP~

Claude's Pov:

 "So please tell me about this backstory you have have with these people." 

 The master seemed interested in my story as he leaned forward in his seat while looking me straight in the eye.

 "Well, their names are Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis. Ciel is young boy I used to greed for, his soul is simply different from the rest, after a while I lost interest and I found you after a series of events. Sebastian is also a demon, just like I am, Ciel is his master and we fought over his soul. Sebastian thinks he supposedly killed me when he stabbed me with a demon sword right through my chest however, I barley survived."

 The master didn't say anything, he simply nodded before leaning back in his seat," do you think anything will change now that I'm around?"

 "I'm not sure but let's hope not, Sebastian might get the wrong idea about you and I so stay close to me. I highly dought it though, Sebastian is very loyal to Ciel."

He nodded,"so Ciel and and Sebastian have a contract like us?"

"Indeed sir."

He nodded once more before leaning against the window and staring outside,the rest of the ride was silent.

~Skip~

Y/n's Pov:

"We have arrived Tokki..." I heard Claude, I was so distracted in my thoughts that I never noticed. He helped me out and my eyes met a large manor,bigger than mine. The manor almost seemed like a castle and was surrounded by guards, Claude walked up to on of them and said a few things. We were then let into the building,once at the entrance a guard led us inside. We walked up some stairs and turned some corners before stopping at a room, the guard knocked three times before we both heard a faint female voice yell to come in. My heart raced,I wonder what the queen will think of me?

"Oh hello Claude, it's nice to see you." A very soft and happy voice echoed the room as we walked in, Claude stopped and bowed to his knee.

"It is an honor..." He replied. I simply looked at him confused,he turned his head to me and sighed deeply.