Chapter 10 - Worried Ciel.

Ciel's Pov:

Right as Sebastian and I were about to head off to the ball, another carriage strolled up behind ours.

"Huh?" I said while sticking my head out the open window, looking back (Y/n) stuck his head out too.

"Ciel, would it be alright if Claude and I followed you two towards the ball location? I can't seem to understand these directions." He said with a smile.

"Oh, so you're going?" I questioned with a smirk. He nodded his head happily.

"So what is your costume?" I asked.

"You'll see when we get there, now let's hurry or we'll be late." He said finally before he disappeared back into the carriage. I sat back in mine as we started moving again.

"Master, why would you ask that?" Sebastian suddenly questioned me with a sly smile.

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean it's pretty obvious what he is going to be master..." Sebastian said before looking out the window. Then it hit me.

"Oh yeah, a bunny..."

Sebastian chuckled, "it seems as if you need to think more young master."

"I'd shut my mouth if I were you demon..."

-Time Skip-

(Y/n)'s Pov:

Once we arrived at the ball, Claude helped me out. As I stepped out I looked over at Ciel who was dressed as a pirate. Of course.

"Nice costume Ciel, do you like mine?" I questioned while looking down at it. I had on a simple white sweater with white shorts, my ears and tail were out to the public and I had a black choker on.

Ciel looked over at me, opening his mouth to speak but quickly closed it. He just stared at me while his cheeks became a light shade on pink.

"Young lord?" Sebastian questioned, snapping Ciel back to reality.

"Why it's very nice, I'm sure you'll get alot of compliments on it." Ciel gave me a small smile. I smiled back before we headed into the building. When we walked in, some people turned their heads to us and gasped a bit. It was a bit awkward walking through the crowd with the people whispering things that we could hear.

"Why is that Lord Phantomhive?"

"It's Lord Phantomhive, the queen's watchdog!"

"Is that Lord (L/n) with Ciel Phantomhive?"

"Oh my that outfit is very revealing."

"That outfit Lord (L/n) has on, it's so different!"

Ciel and I ignored the comments and finally made it to the back of the building. Everyone then ignored us and went back to their previous doings.

"Did you bring your servants?" I questioned Ciel as Claude got me a drink. Ciel nodded.

"They begged me for them to go so I thought as a reward, I'd let them dress up and come. Have you met them yet?"

"Oh yes, I must say Finny is quite the sweetheart but they all are. They were all nice to Claude and I when we first arrived."

Just then there was a big crash in the crowd and everyone seemed to back up from it. I looked over at what it could be as it slowly came through the crowd and towards us.

"I'm sorry young Tokki, I stepped on my dress and fell over..."

It was Lillian, and the twins were holding her up by each arm.