I Can't (Short Chapter)

Tokki Pov:

It has been two days since the reveal of my ears and symbol. I didn't even know about the symbol, Claude had explained that it kept the contract together and showed that I belonged to him. I'm so stressed,I've been receiving letters from Sir Phantomhive but I ignore them all.
I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair as I sat on my bed,why couldn't I just die?I hated looking like this and everyone judging me because of it,I didnt choose this life!

There was a knock on my bedroom door,"Sir,you've done nothing for two days straight. You need to do some work and could I at least come in?"

Claude.I felt terrible,I had ignored him too.

"Come in Claude..."

I heard the door open then close, I saw Claude's feet invade my vision of the floor.

"You need to speak to him-"

"No I don't Claude. I don't HAVE to do anything but sit here and wait for death."

Claude kneeled to my level,"don't say such unecessary things young Tokki...at least try to talk to Sir Phantomhive..."

"No!"I yelled,getting angry and frustrated. Claude sighed,he seemed very irritated at me. Next thing I know, he is grabbing my chin and making me look him in the eyes.

"Sir you are acting very childish,you were so excited to be in this case. You can't give all of it up now because one of your biggest secrets were revealed to a Phantomhive! If you truly want to be a great Earl and seen great to Sir Phantomhive then talk to him!"

Tears flooded my vision,"I can't!"

"I can't Claude! He is the only person who has talked to me and not treated me like I'm some kind of beast but now...he probably thinks I'm weird and wants to sell me off or beat me like the others! You and the servants, I know I can trust because you all are mine! You're mine and you all have stated your loyalty to me! I just want to have a friend without it being such a big deal!"

Yanking my head away,I cried into my arm. Pretty sure the last time I cried was a few weeks ago,before it was everyday. Wow,can't believe I'm being like this after so long.

"Young Tokki I read the letters,he thinks nothing weird about you. He simply wants you to come back,explain,and continue this case so you don't have to suffer with the tension."

I wiped my head up to Claude,eyes wide...

-Until next chapter-