Chapter 8 - Not Again...

Claude's Pov:

 As the carriage rode up to the Phantomhive manor, I noticed the young master looking very nervous. He was sweating a bit and fiddling with his fingers. I sighed, wondering how different this was for him. 

 "Young Tokki, you need to calm down." I tried to give the master a bit of comfort as the carriage door opened for us to be let out. He nodded and took a deep breath before exiting...

 Tokki's Pov:

 God this was too much for me to handle, I don't even understand why I'm so scared. Lord Phantomhive had clearly stated in the letters that there was nothing to be afraid of, he told me to come to the manor for the case at anytime. This was after I ignored him and I never wrote him back, he doesn't know I'm here and that's what made me even more anxious.

 We walked up to the front doors and Claude pulled the handle back, knocking on the tall doors. After awhile the doors pulled back to reveal Meyrin.

 "O-OH Hello Mister (L/N)!" She greeted, suprised. She bowed to me and I bowed back.

 "I need to talk to Lord Phantomhive..."

~Later~

 Ciel's Pov:

 There was a knock at my office door, sighing, I set down my pen. I was writing yet another letter to Lord (L/N).

 "Come In!" I yelled, expecting Sebastian to come in with a tray of tea.

 The door opened and Claude walked in, I sprung up in my seat, then (Y/N) walked in. My eyes widened, not expecting him to be here all of a sudden, I relaxed my body and looked at his face. He was avoiding my gaze and looking down at the ground, face all red.

 "Lord (L/N), you're here..."

 "Y-yes, I uh...the case, we need to finish the case and talk about what happened last time." He stuttered before looking up at the ceiling, he continued to avoid eye contact with me.

 "Yes, I suppose we should..." I said before sitting down once more in my chair, (Y/N) sat across from me and looked at the paper on my desk. Looking down, I noticed it was the half finish letter. He looked away in shame, I crumbled the paper up and threw it away.

 "Where do you want to start?"I asked as he shifted in his seat, he simply shrugged, unable to talk.

 "(Y/N), look at me.." I ordered, it was the first time I said his first name. He was quite startled before slowly making eye contact with me. Looking into his (E/C) eyes I could tell he has gone through some rough events in his life, just like me yet they stayed bright. His eyes were bright and broken.

 "Just talk slowly, everything will be fine." I gave some comfort to the younger boy. He nodded before sighing and began to talk.

 "Well, when I was younger...my mother gave birth to a freak, me, and when I was 5 she died. My father abandoned my mother before I was born, I had an older brother but he had died from a fight after running away. So, after my mother died I was on my own. She told me to not let anyone see me, she said some people don't deserve to look at beauty such as myself.."

 He laughed before continuing, "people have tried to kidnap me and sell me, beat me, kill me, anything. They hate me because I'm different, I'm not beautiful or normal but a freak.

 I listened intensely, nodding my head every once and awhile.

 "What do you find beautiful Ciel?"

 I jerked my head up, surprised by the question and the fact that he said my real name. I simply shook my head.

 "Nothing is beautiful to me..." I answered dully. He simply made an O shape with his mouth before leaning back in the seat.

 "Uh Sir? Do you have a restroom that I could go to?"

 "Oh yes, just down the hall, turn left. It will be the 4th door down."

 He nodded before leaving.

 ~Le Time Skip~

 It had been 15 minutes later, where was he?

 "What is taking him so long?" I questioned Claude.

 "Would you like for me to go check on the young Tokki?"

 "Yes please.."

 After awhile of spinning in my chair and tapping my pen on the desk there was a knock and Claude came in again yet there was no (Y/N).

 "Where's (Y/N)?" I asked bluntly. He simply pushed his glasses up and looked me in the eye.

 "The master is having some problems right now with his body...again." He answered.

 "What do you mean by "problems" and "again?"

 "Well first of all it happens randomly and second, it involves the whole hybrid thing."

 I started to get frustrated, what did he mean?

 "Just show me (Y/N)!" I yelled. He sighed.

 "Are you sure?"

 "Yes."

 "Really?"

 "Yes!"

 Claude slowly walked back into the hallway and came back in with a tiny rabbit in his hands.

 "Here is the Young Tokki." He stated before setting him down on my desk. I just stared at the bunny before face palming. The bunny put his ears down before turning his back to me as if he was angry.

 "Oh don't get angry at me!"

 The bunny turned back around,staring at me before jumping, kicking my papers a bit. I went to yell but stopped, clearly annoyed with his actions.

 "Stop that." 

 The bunny froze, ignoring me before beginning to chew on my paperwork right in front of me.

 "Hey!"I yelled, snatching it from him. Hearing a few giggles from the other side of the room I turned my head.

 "If I must say, this is quite amusing. My young master scolding a little bunny." Sebastian chuckled.

 "Get out.."

 ~End~

 I added a bit of humor in this chapter, I hoped you liked it! <