Night out

You were stood at the bar waiting to be served, you turned to look at the person next to you and realised that it was a friend from school.

"Tobi." You say.

"Omg y/n." He smiles while pulling you into a hug.

After catching up he took you to see your other school friend Josh and he also introduced you to his other friends. After being introduced to them all you couldn't help but notice how attractive one of them were, his name was Simon. After a while you broke away to go back to your friends. While you were dancing with your friends you felt eyes on you, you turned to see the blue eyes that belonged to Simon. You brushed it off and carried on dancing

"Can i get you another drink?" You heard in your ear, you turned to be met by Simon's face close to yours seeing as he had to whisper into your ear as the music was too loud.

"You may" You simply reply with a smile. 

You followed Simon to the bar where he orders you both drinks. You both spoke about different things, getting to know each other more. Soon you and Simon were dancing together, you soon got closer to Simon while he put his arm around your waist. You felt on fire under his touch, you wanted him so much.

The night had come to an end, Simon offered to make sure you got home safe and before you could kindly decline he had already told all his friends. In the taxi on the way to your apartment Simon's hand danced along your thigh, you looked over to him to notice he was staring out the window unaware of how he was making you feel.

When you got outside your house you decided to offer Simon inside which he gladly accepted. Once you got into your apartment you kicked off your shoes and then showed him into the living room. You both quickly collapsed onto the sofa, you looked across to Simon who already had his eyes on you, soon enough you were kissing hungrily. His lips soon left yours and made their way to your neck, he was quick enough to find your sweet spot this resulted in a you letting out a moan and him breaking into a grin and a small laugh from him. 

Simon soon removed your dress leaving you in just your panties, Simon quickly discarded of his own clothes. His erect penis was now more visible as it was straining against his boxers, he soon laid you down on the sofa before his lips met yours again. Both of your hands exploring each others bodies, his mouth soon left yours, you watched him intently to see what his next move was. His mouth soon clamped around your nippled as he rolled his tongue around it.

He soon reached your panties, his fingers trailed down your pussy through your panties making your wetness become stronger before he soon removed them. You let out a small groan as the cold air hit you, he wasted not time as his fingers played with your clit. He smiled up at you as you bit your lip trying to suppress a moan. His tongue soon found its way to you which made you fling your head back and grab onto his hair. He soon inserted a finger inside of you which gave you even more pleasure. You soon felt yourself about to cum, Simon was aware as he started to move his tongue faster as you gripped onto his hair harder pushing his face in further, you moaned out his name as you reached your climax.

Now it was your turn, you got up and pushed Simon so he was sat down then you released his hard dick. You firstly pumped it with your hands making him let out a soft moan then you started sucking on the tip. Soon enough you had the whole of him in your mouth, he was letting out load moans while he held the back of your hair. You popped his dick out of your mouth while he just giving you a questioning look.

You straddled him and started attacking his neck, now was your turn to find his sweet spot which you did with no trouble. You finally needed Simon inside of you, you grabbed a condom and quickly slide it on him, you then lined yourself up with his dick before sinking down on it. Both of you letting out moans, his hands attached themselves to your hips so he was able to guide you while you bounced up and down.

Soon enough you were both moaning messes, Simon now decided to take charge and flip you over so he was above you. He then started to thrust into you while his lips where attached to your neck. Throughout the room all that could be heard were both of you moaning each others names and curses, your own hands travelled down to your clit rubbing it giving yourself more pleasure. You felt the feeling build up inside of you and you could tell Simon was close too as his thrusts were getting sloppier. 

"I'm close" You moaned.

"Me too" Simon moans back.

Soon enough your legs started to shake as you orgasmed and Simon soon followed both letting out load moans. He used the last of his energy to move you around so that you were laying on him while he played with your hair before you both fall asleep.

A/N first imagine I've ever written, my bad it's trash😩

I felt this was too long winded so changed it

Love💕