Old flame

You had recently moved to London, today you decided to visit your older cousin Josh seeing as he lived close by. The only problem was that he lived with Simon who you had a past with, you hadn't seen him in ages. You couldn't help getting nervous butterflies thinking about seeing him again.

You pulled up to the sidemen house, the door opened to reveal the face of Josh who invited you into the house. After giving you a tour of the house, the last room you entered was the kitchen, you heard Josh greeting someone as soon as you looked up your eyes met familiar blue ones. You felt the butterflies in your stomach before you broke eye contact.

"Hey, how are you y/n?" Simon says.

"Hi, Good." You replied.

Then there was an awkward silence before Simon removed himself back up to his room, you and Josh soon got over it and went back to chatting away. The visit was soon over and you were nearly out the front door when you heard someone talk.

"Can we talk please?" Simon asked.

"I guess." You replied nervously.

Simon gestured for you to follow him upstairs to his bedroom. You stood there awkwardly before he pulled over one of his gaming chairs for you to sit on. When you sat down, you looked over to simon to see he was already looking at you.

"Its good to see you." Simon smiled.

"You to." You blushed while looking away from him.

You heard the movement of his chair then a hand placed on your thigh, you looked down at it then back up to Simon. His eyes were filled with lust, you just carried on staring into his eyes until you felt yourself leaning in before your lips met.

"I miss you." Simon says before kissing you again.

You let out a smile in reply, you soon got off your chair and straddled him. His hands soon wrapped around you as he stood up and walked you over to the bed, he laid you down and hovered over you. You tugged at the bottom of his shirt making him disconnect from your lips and pull it over his head.

Soon you both were left in your underwear, Simon removed your bra before trailing kisses all down your stomach until he got to your panties. He smiled up at you as he slowly removed them, you started to get impatient so you started to rub your thighs together to cause friction but Simon stopped you.

"No baby." He says with an evil smirk.

He soon stuck a finger inside you, he started pumping fast, you let out a string of moans. As a feeling started building up inside you he removed his finger, you let out an annoyed groan and he let out a little chuckle. Soon you felt his tongue started to flick around your clit, you gripped hard onto the bed sheet while letting out a loud moan.

"Not so loud y/n, you don't want the others hearing." Simon complains.

"Oops." You reply.

Soon his tongue was back to giving you pleasure, he also had stuck two fingers inside of you. Letting out loud moans your hand grip onto Simon's hair softly. Soon enough you felt your legs shaking and you were climaxing.

Simon's hovered back over you while you laid there out of breath, he placed his lips on yours and kissed you passionately. You palmed Simon through his boxers, he stopped kissing you and let out a small groan. You pushed Simon off you and made him lay down, you left small kisses all down his stomach before reaching the waistband of his boxers. You released his hard dick and started pumping it a few times before licking around the tip, you then popped it in your mouth and started sucking it. Simon grabbed hold of your head pushing it down so you were now deep throating him, he let out small moans while you used one of your hands to play with his balls.

Simon removed his dick from your mouth, he took his position behind you making it obvious what he wanted to do. You soon then took your position on all fours, Simon grabbed a condom and rolled it on himself before entering you. The sound of your moans and skin slapping filled the room, Simon grabbed hold of your hair and pulled you into him. You were now bouncing on him while he was also thrusting into you, he was moaning into your ear which was driving you crazy. His lips soon fell to your neck sucking on your sweet spot, his hand travelled down to your clit which gave you even more pleasure.

"Baby, I'm close." Simon moans into your ear.

"Fuck, same." You moaned back.

Soon you felt a sensation build up inside of you before you felt yourself orgasm letting out loud moans and falling back into Simon, his thrusts soon got sloppier while he also orgasmed. You both dropped onto the bed breathless and sweaty.

"That was a funny talk." You say.

"It was pretty good to be honest." Simon replied with a laugh.

Your girls back with more trash🤷🏻‍♀️
Peace💕