Suit

You had been friends with Simon for a while and you still couldn't deny how sexual attracted you were to him. When you were both around each other you guys would be flirty and very touchy but it never really went further than that. Sometimes you found yourself thinking about how sex would be with Simon and had a few dreams about it which left your cheeks flushed.

Simon was so unaware of how he made you felt so when he showed up at your apartment in a suit it didn't make it any easier on you. It drove you crazy seeing as it was so rare for Simon to be in a suit as he was usually in joggers and t-shirt. You didn't know why but tonight you felt like you wanted him more than usual.

You and Simon were sat on your sofa while he was telling you about his night, he had been to a premiere. As you sat there taking in the beautiful man before you, you felt yourself starting to become wet. Every inch of Simon was attractive, his hands, the way he ran them through his hair, every move made you want him more.

You were unaware of how much you were shifting around trying to feel friction between your thighs until you heard your name being called.

"Everything okay y/n?" Simon asked with a questioning look.

"Yeah" you answered nervously while you sat still.

It didn't take long for Simon to realise what was going on, a smirk found its way to his face and his eyes became full with lust. He moved closer to you and let his hand run up and down your thigh. All you were wearing was a t-shirt and a pair of panties so his hand was rubbing along your bare skin made your heart beat increase.

You looked down to where Simon's was then looked back to his face before you knew it you were straddling Simon. Your lips attacked Simon's hungrily, his hands resting on your hips. You soon pulled away to catch your breath while lightly tugging on his bottom lip, Simon let out a soft moan. You soon started kissing on his neck, his hands running up and down your sides.

Simon pulled on the bottom of your t-shirt indicating he wanted it off, you lifted it over your head before dropping it on the floor. Simon's hands found their way to your breasts he soon started licking on your nipple, you giving out a soft moan.

You soon slipped off Simon's lap so you were kneeling in front of him, you soon had his trousers and boxers off. You grabbed hold of his dick and pumped it a few times before you put your mouth around it.

"I'm not going to last any longer" Simon warns while he stops you.

You got up from your position and took off the remaining of Simon's clothes. You stood there mesmerised by the sight in front of you until you felt Simon grab hold of your hands. You felt him a material slip around your wrist, looking down you soon realised Simon was tying your hands together with his tie.

"I'm in charge" Simon says.

You were only able to reply with a nod, he lays you down on the floor before kissing you again. He soon travels down your body leaving little kisses, he got to where you needed him the most while he decides to tease you by rubbing his fingers along your panties. He kissed along your thighs while you let out soft moans. He soon started pulling down your panties slowly while you started to get flustered.

He started to play with your clit then stuck a finger inside you, you let out a loud moan. You soon felt his tongue resulting in you flinging your head back and your hands grabbing onto his hair. Your hand started to drift down your body before you could reach your clit Simon looked up and grabbed hold of your hands.

"No, I'll do that" he exclaims.

You let out a sigh before Simon's finger makes contact with your clit, his tongue soon back at work with your core. You soon felt a sensation build up inside of you, you let out more loud moans before Simon pulled away.

You looked at him with a sad expression, he just gave you a smirk in return. He went into his wallet and pulled out a condom, before pumping himself a few times before rolling it on himself. He hovered over you before slowly sliding into you, you both let out moans. He soon was thrusting into you hard, the sounds of both your names, curses and moans filled the room.

You felt the sensation rapidly building up inside you again, Simon leaned down and kissed you passionately. Your head soon flung back and your eyes closed.

"No baby, look at me" Simon moaned.

You opened your eyes and looked up at him in the eye while you orgasmed, Simon soon followed letting out a string of curses. He collapsed onto you with his head nuzzled into your neck while you played with his hair, both out of breath.

"Wanted this for so long" Simon whispers in your ear.

"Me too" you answer.

You let out a giggle as Simon unties your hands and picks you up before walking to your bedroom where you both fell asleep.

I'm just cringe🤦🏻‍♀️
Simon in a suit tho👏🏻
Thanks to everyone reading, appreciate it lovelies💕