Caught

You had been feeling the urge to be dirty and mess around all day, you had finally got home and laid on your bed. The first thing your mind drifted to was Simon, you had known him for a while and had the biggest crush on him. You soon removed your clothing.

Your hand travelled down to touch yourself, you soon started fantasising about Simon. You imagined how his hands would feel touching your body and how sex would be with him. You started letting out soft moans while your other hand grabbed onto your breast playing with your nipple.

You didn't notice your bedroom door open until you heard someone talk.

"Woah." Simon exclaims.

"How did you get in?" You questioned Simon while quickly jolting up and covered yourself with your bed sheet.

"Your front door was open, I called but there was no answer." He replied.

You sat there in silence, you heard Simon move closer before looking over to him. He sat on the bed, he removed the sheet to reveal your naked body. His eyes explored your body before landing into your eyes, a smirk sat on his face.

"I heard you moaning my name." Simon says.

You stayed silent looking down, you felt a hand lift up your chin where your eyes soon met his. His eyes travelled to your lips before he laid you down and hovered over you, he pressed his lips to your neck making you let out small moans and for your wetness to grow stronger. One of his hands travelled down your body to your clit where he started to play with you, he soon stuck a finger inside you and started pumping in and out of you.

You were soon kissing his lips hungrily, he soon pulled away lightly pulling on your lip before pumping his fingers into you at a faster pace. Your hands played with his hair, soon you felt a sensation build up inside of you before you climaxed moaning out Simon's name.

Simon come back up and hovered over you, kissing you once again. You pointed at Simon making him remove his clothes, he picked you up, your legs instinctively around him before he shoved you up against the wall. You had your arms around his neck as he hooked his arms under your legs for support before entering you. He thrusted into you fast and hard, making you both give out loud moans. Your hands were grabbing on his hair as he was kissing on your neck leaving you a moaning mess. After a few more thrusts you could feel yourself on the edge, Simon's put his mouth around your nippled and flicked it with his tongue.

Soon you were moaning out Simon's name loudly as you came, his thrusts soon become slower indicating he was also nearly there. He pulled out of you before you got on to your knees putting his dick into your mouth. He started moaning your name while you were deep throating him, he started thrusting his hips to met your movements. You finally felt him finish while he let out a string of profanities.

"As good as in your thoughts baby?" Simon asked.

"Even better." You replied with a satisfied smile.

Enjoy
Love💕