Summertime fling revisit

You and Simon had a summer fling, it was special while it lasted but all good things sooner or later must come to an end. Since then you and Simon spoke from time to time, you hoped to see the blue eyed boy again.

Today you were visiting London for the weekend seeing as you needed time away from your busy life. The first thing you did was find your hotel so you could put all your stuff away safe instead of carrying it around. Then you were on your travels, touring London and taking in all the sights.

Soon enough you were back at your hotel laying on your bed, taking out your phone you decided it was time to text Simon and let him know you were in London and ask if he was busy. He replied letting you know he was free and you both made plans to go for drinks. The next few hours you just sat on your bed and scrolled through your phone.

You had decided on a little red dress, remembering it was Simon's favourite colour. You were finally ready and on the way to the club you had decided to meet at. When you got to the club you walked in to see Simon already sat down you took a moment to take in how hot he actually was before walking over.

"hey" You greeted with a shy smile.

"y/n, I got you a drink" He replied while standing up to bring you into a hug.

"thank you" you say as you sat next to him.

The rest of the night you guys caught up, giggled and just spoke about random things. Simon always made you feel good and you couldn't deny how bad you always wanted him every time you laid your eyes on him. You both decided it was time to leave the club and both head back to your hotel room.

As soon as you got into the room there was no time for talking as Simon's lip met yours passionately as he had you pressed up against the door. He soon picked you up off the floor and had you up against the wall while your legs wrapped around him. His lips soon found their way to your neck where left loads of little kisses then he started sucking on your sweet spot which resulted in you letting out a moan of enjoyment.

He walked over to the bed with you in his arms and laid you down, your lips met again before you pushed him off you so you could get out of your dress. Simon was quick enough to get up and help you with the zip at the back, he left kissing on the back of your neck, leaving you with goosebumps. Your dress finally fell to the floor and you were left in your underwear, you turned to Simon and tugged at his shirt indicating you wanted him to get undressed which he happily did.

Simon picked you back up and placed you back on the bed before hovering over you, he took some time to look at the sight before him, Simon let out a "beautiful" before putting his lips back on yours. He started to unclasp your bra while your hands run through his hair, you both pulled away from the kiss out of breath. Simon's mouth clamped around your nipple while he played with it in his mouth, you letting out breathy moans. Your hands travelled down to Simons erection palming him through his boxers while he stopped what he was doing and let out a groan.

You flipped both of you other so you were on top and then left kisses trailing down his body until you got to his boxers. You let your hand run along the waist band while making eye contact to tease him. You palmed him through his boxer deciding to make him wait a bit longer, he let out soft moans then a loud groan.

"Stop teasing y/n" he moaned looking down at you.

You simply replied with a smile as you start to pull down his boxers letting his hard dick free, you started to lick on the tip swirling your tongue around it. Simon let out more moans including your name, you then clamped your lips around his dick and start bobbing your head. His hands soon found their way to grip your hair while he thrust up making you gag as his dick hit the back of your throat.

You soon removed your mouth from Simon, leaving him disappointed. You started removing your panties before straddling Simon, you didn't need any foreplay seeing as sucking Simon's dick and hearing him moan was enough for you. You decided to tease Simon a bit more by now rubbing your pussy up and down Simon dick as you both let out soft moans.

Simon couldn't take the teasing anymore and finally flipped you guys over, he reached over and grabbed a condom before putting it on himself then hovered back over you, you looked up at him, his eyes full of lust as he entered you. It still took your breath away when Simon entered you even after many times of sex with him, he felt so good inside of you. At first Simon's thrusts were slow and soft then he picked up the pace resulting in you letting at loud moans and the head board banging against the wall. You both didn't have a care in the world seeing as this was a hotel so you could be as loud as you wanted.

Your hand travelled down to your clit before it was swatted away by Simon, "that's my job" simon says. You felt Simon start rubbing your clit which gave you even more pleasure, you were soon both sweaty and moaning messes. Simon moaning in your ear made you finally reach your climax, soon Simon's thrusts became sloppy before he also reached his climax. He then collapsed next to you, both of you lay there out of breath.

"Wow" you exclaim.

"Yeah" Simon replies.

Simon grabs hold of the bedsheets and pulls it over the both of you, he brings you in closer to him. You kiss one last time before both falling asleep.

More trash for y'all whoops.
Maybe daily uploads🤷🏻‍♀️
Love💕