GASOLINE

The tang of gunpowder lingered in the air, a familiar scent that clung to Nate Argent like a second skin. Years of relentless training echoed in his every move: the rhythmic thwack of the target practice dummy. The satisfying heft of a silver weapon in his hand. It was a life distilled into three words, frilled into him by his gruff grandfather since childhood—train, shoot, cut.

The news of his aunt's death shattered the silence of his daily life. Her death was a mystery to him, the call came from his estranged father, leaving a trail of unanswered questions. It wasn't a plea for a long-lost son, Nate knew that much. It was a desperate call for reinforcements.

Beacon Hills wasn't just any town. It lingered with supernatural creatures at every corner, and the werewolves inhabiting it were the reason for Kate Argent's death, that was what they told him.

Beacon Hills promised more than just answers for Nate.  It held a web of family secrets, a town simmering on the edge of chaos, and a growing suspicion that the threat they faced might be far more complex than just a pack of savage werewolves.

Scott McCall, a name uttered by his father with a mix of disdain and... admiration? Perhaps, in the chaos of Beacon Hills, Nate would not only confront the enemy but also the chilling legacy of the Argent family name.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything relates to  Teen Wolf, all credits goes to the wroters, directors, producers and creators of the shoe along with Jeff Davis and MTV. I, however, do own my OCs and their plotlines.

WARNING: There will be mentions of sensitive topics, like death, self hatred and other sensitive topics. There will be a warning at the start of the chapter for readers discretion.

Cast:

Matthew Daddario as Nathaniel 'Nate' Argent"I swear if you even blink near me I will punch you

"I swear if you even blink near me I will punch you."

Holland Roden as Lydia Martin"One time I said I looked awful and Nate brought a mirror and asked me where

"One time I said I looked awful and Nate brought a mirror and asked me where. Felt nice."

featuring...

JR Bourne as Chris Argent
Crystal Reed as Allison Argent
Tyler Posey as Scott McCall
Dylan O'Brien as Stiles Stilinski
Dominic Sherwood as James Dimitri
The Teen Wolf cast as their respective characters