2

The Ritz-Carlton
Georgetown
WASHINGTON DC

YUAN

What is good with my father is he is liberated. He does not try to control us. When there is a problem, he talks to us. He listens to our side of the story before he gives his advice, suggestion or opinion on the matter. When we entered PMA, he was very proud. He was more a Dad than a president when it comes to us his children.

When I became the Baron of the Cadet Corps, the highest ranking cadet of the Philippine Military Academy, one of the duties of the Baron is to lead the Cadet Corps in accepting guests at PMA.

The first time my Dad came to PMA was when Miggy and I were recognized as cadets. Presidents do not necessarily go to PMA during Recognition Day. He wanted to come as a parent but that is not how it works in military schools especially if he is the Commander-in-Chief. So his dream of coming to PMA as an ordinary parent will remain to be just a dream as long as he is the president of the country.

Unlike the past presidential children, Miggy and I do not have bodyguards. We can go anywhere with our mistahs/classmates from PMA as long as we inform the PSG where we are. The only time we can not go out without our bodyguards is when we're alone. We can not go out alone.

Anyways, now that we are here in the US, I could go out alone as long as I know my limitations. Altho, alam ko na may PSG pa ding sumusunod sa akin, sa amin. Part of their job. Minsan napagalitan din kami ni Miggy kasi tinakbuhan namin yung PSG. While we're waiting for Dad to finish his business with the new elected US President Douglas Maxwell. The last president was President Friedrich Raleigh had two sons, Max and Ricky. Ricky is as old as I am and we have become close over the years. He actually invited me and Miggy this weekend at their house in Lake Tahoe.

"Excuse me."

I looked up to see the most beautiful girl with the bluest eyes I've ever seen in my life.

"Yes?"

Damn I can not take my eyes off her. Bakit ang ganda niya?

"Is this seat taken? I've been looking around for an empty table but the place is packed with college kids who seemed to be on their Christmas break"

She was trying to explain. I looked around the bar and she's right. I stared back at her. She must have misunderstood the way I looked at her so she continued to explain.

"My friends are over there and have joined some college kids. And since I am not allowed to do that I decided to look around but then there was really no empty table."

"It's okay. The seat is not taken."

I smelled a whiff of her scent. EXPENSIVE!

I noticed that she had orange juice in her hand. She sat accross me. I stared at her. Para akong engot na nakatitig lang sa kanya and I was staring at her and she must have realized, that approaching me is a big mistake.

 Para akong engot na nakatitig lang sa kanya and I was staring at her and she must have realized, that approaching me is a big mistake

JANELLE

When Rachelle and Odeya decided to join the college guys from UCLA, I told them I am not allowed to do that. I was supposed to go back to the White House when I saw this young guy sitting alone drinking a soda, SODA! I know the Secret Service Agents that are with me were itching to grab me and take me home but they also know that I am a good girl.

I looked at his hand and noticed he's wearing a college ring (First Class Cadets from PMA are wearing their Bull Rings, equivalent to college rings for civilians-Author) I could not see the seal because it is faced down, it's facing his palm. A college kid too. Probably working already. But he looks so young. Is he a Marine? A soldier? A secret agent?

AUTHOR: Because I get a lot of requests for this story, I am republishing again

AUTHOR: Because I get a lot of requests for this story, I am republishing again. I unpublished it for the main reason that I was not excited to write it anymore. Hahaha. I wrote this late 2016, I guess. Please vote, comment and share. Take care everyone.