12

DAY 2

There are some words used in this chapter that needed Parental Guidance 😳 . If you don't like it or if you're below 18, skip this. You have been warned- Author

JANELLE

I still can't believe it's Yuan.

It is still too dark to see each other in the cave, so I kept my eyes open, looking into the blank space where he was. Listening to the sound of his slow, peaceful breathing, I wasn't expecting much, and turned over.

For minutes, I lay still. Just lying there with him was enough to make my heartbeat irregularly fast and I even wondered at the fact that he couldn't hear it, it thumped so violently I could feel it in my back and throat. Then rather abruptly and suddenly, I felt him cuddle me. He nuzzled my neck, I was completely relaxed, with his arm around my waist. I could feel him begin to rub the skin of my neck so very tenderly with the tip of his nose. The sensation alone was enough to make me feel tingly. I had to control my breathing and slowly, very slowly, turned to face him. Our noses just touched. I could feel his warm breath on my own mouth, we must have been as close as we could come without touching. I put my hand to his face, brushed his nose with my lips gently, and withdrew. My heart beat so hard that I thought my chest would explode.

He kissed me. Slowly at first, tender and sweet as chocolate, but growing in speed and force. He wrapped me up and pulled me towards him; closer, closer. I moaned slightly as he nudged my head aside and began to kiss my neck, but my plastis wrapper prevented him to go further. His touch was like magic and I was very soon aware of my rock-hard nipples straining against my bra as we kissed again. His warm hand caressed my hip, which moved up and down. I longed for him to insert his hands under my shirt, to my breast, to pinch my hard nipples and hold my bosom but he didn't. I kissed his neck this time, and bit him gently. I kissed his ears and his eyes, he breathed roughly and sharply.

I could begin to feel his uniform pants tighten as he lay on his side facing me. We kissed constantly, never stopping, I began to gently rub myself against the growing bulge in his trousers. But he whispered,

"Much that I want to do it with you here, sweetheart, I won't

"Much that I want to do it with you here, sweetheart, I won't. I respect you too much to even remove your clothes here. "

"But I want you now, Yuan."

"I want you too, you know how much I want you now. But I'll wait until you're back in your hotel."

I looked at him in the dark cave. He touched my lips with his fingertip. Then he leaned nearer and kissed me again. I tasted him. His tongue tasted mine and like when we started, his tongue explored my mouth  ....

"YUAN!!! YUAN!!!! JANELLE!!!! ..."

"Huh?"

"That's our rescue Erica."