THREE

There's no man in town as admired as you. You're everyone's favorite guy...
●●●●

"Okay. Maybe you have a point there. But if zombies suddenly attacked tomorrow, I would totally choose Hemsworth over Evans."

"And I'm saying, if dinosaurs suddenly escaped Isla Nublar and were roaming around down town Manhattan, Chris Pratt would be your man."

Morgan O'Hara gave a slight shake of her head as she rolled her eyes. "No way," the blonde snorted in disagreement. "I mean c'mon! Chris Hemsworth is Thor! I think he can handle a couple of prehistoric lizards."

"They're dinosaurs, Mo. Not lizards."

"Whatever," she chided. "If anything, they're glorified toads."

With a frown and dark furrowed brows, her partner Tom turned to give her a look. "How in the world do you figure that?" He challenged.

"It was back in the first movie," she began. "Don't you remember? During the short animation at the beginning of the tour, it explained that the scientists had to use frog DNA to help fill in the gaps in the sequencing code."

As an awkward silence overtook the front end of the ambulance, Morgan glanced over at Tom. "What?"

"Nothing," he laughed.

"No. C'mon," Morgan urged, her lips twiching ever so slightly. "Tell me."

With a large grin, Tom released one hand from the steering wheel before playfully shoving her. "I just never realized how big of a nerd you actually were," he teased.

"Me?" Morgan pointed to herself with a small squeal. "Last time I checked, I wasn't the one walking around the EMS Christmas Party referring to myself as Star Lord."

"Alright. You got me there," he chuckled. "But can we all just agree, I'm definitely the better Tom to have around."

"Oh brother," Morgan laughed. "Here we go."

"I mean it though," Tom continued in all seriousness. "Name three Tom's that would be better than me in a crisis."

Without a moments hesitation Morgan responded. "Hardy, Welling, Hiddleston."

"Wow," Tom looked dejected as he glanced over at the blonde paramedic. "You've really put some thought into this--"

"Stop the car!"

All of a sudden, Morgan gripped Tom's forearm before pointing towards the roof of St. Patrick's Cathedral.

"My god," she breathed. "There's somebody up there!"

As quickly as she could, Morgan clicked the safety release on her seat belt before throwing open the passenger door to the ambulance.

"Call it in!" She hollered back as she hopped out, barely waiting for the vehicle to come to a complete stop. "And make sure you tell dispatch we have a possible 25-Bravo-4 in progress."

As Morgan ran into the old catholic church, something inside of her snapped. She had heard other's describe it before as the same kind of adrenaline that propelled firefighters to rush into a burning building, but never once had she actually experienced it herself.