Prologue

"Aaron..." She giggled as I ran my nose down along the side of her neck.

That's my favourite sound...her laugh.

"I'm trying to study, if I don't study now then I'll fail in my final exams" She said trying so hard to sound stern but her voice betrayed her as I placed soft kisses on her earlobe.

"Aaron...don't..." She trailed off closing her eyes as I couldn't help but chuckle as her lips said one thing and her body said another.

Pulling her on my lap, I buried my face in her neck, inhaling her sweet scent and within seconds she kept her notes aside as I kissed her lips passionately.

"You have no idea how much I love you, Al" I whispered against her plum, swollen lips.

"I love you too, Aaron" She replied resting her forehead against mine.

•••

Aaron Walker and Alison Smith were highschool sweethearts...'the perfect couple' who were admired by everyone and were equally envied too.

They tied the knot soon after college and soon enough had a baby...their family was complete, they were happy together.

Sounds perfect right?

Well that's what everyone thought too.

But little did Aaron and Alison know that fate had something else in the store for them.

One night. One accident.

And their lives changed forever...snatching the love of Aaron's life away from him...leaving his son, motherless.

But what happens when Aaron meets his love once again?

Or is she just someone else with the same face?

Can he love someone else again? With the exact same face of his lost love?

Will Aaron ever get back...his lost love?

•••

Hey guys,

So here's the prologue.

First chapter will be up soon.

Anyways,

Please vote, comment and share.

Until next time.

Love,

Crystal ❤️