Snake Eyes {12}

I stared at myself in the mirror, hating my stupid hair. Why did it decide to look good everyday except the day I was going on my first date with the guy I had been crushing on for for-freaking-ever?

                Damn you hair. Just go die.

                “Mark, calm down. You’re acting like a chick. Your hair looks fine,” Shaw promised, lying on my bed and texting.

                “Shaw,” I groaned. “I want a new face. Go buy me one before Maxx gets here.”

                “Aw but Mark! You have such an adorable wittle face!” Shaw cooed, jumping up and coming over to me. He pinched my cheek and made a kissy face at me.

                “Shaw!” I whined and slapped his hand off of me. Shaw chuckled and literally started smacking at my head.

                “Shaw!” I whined again and ducked.

                “Check the mirror. I have once again worked my magic on you Marky boy,” Shaw said proudly, spinning me to face the mirror.

                I looked at my hair and sighed. “Shaw, I don’t even want to know how you hitting me in the head makes my hair look good,” I said, shaking my head.

                “I have a talent. Now, I should leave before Maxx gets here. I left you a present under your pillow by the way. Good luck Mark!” Shaw winked and left my house.

                I went to my pillow and picked it up. I sighed again and snatched the condom up, hiding it in the bottom of my clothes drawer. Imagine if my grandpa found it. Oh lord. What if my mom found it? She would think I was a whore!

                My doorbell rang and I rushed to answer it before my grandpa did. I hadn’t actually seen him today, which wasn’t a good sign. It either meant he was off somewhere with my mom, or he was trying to dig another foxhole in the backyard. Sigh.

                I opened the door and Maxx grinned at me, leaning against the doorframe. My heart about stopped as I took in his impossibly sexy appearance.

                He was wearing a white T-shirt with a black, white, and yellow plaid shirt lazily buttoned up over it. He wore torn, faded jeans and a pair of dirty Chucks. But for some reason, it made him look so incredibly hot that I would probably let him fuck me if he wanted.

                Easy Mark. First date. You are not Shaw. You do not think of dirty things. Like Maxx touching my body. With his shirt off. And his pants, too. You know, if he wanted them off. Because I was Mark Luce. I was a good boy. Uh…yea.

                “Mark, you’re doing it again,” Maxx said, his face mere inches from mine.

                I jumped back in shock and blushed. “S-Sorry,” I mumbled, looking down at my feet. Maxx chuckled and grabbed my chin, gently tipping it up and pressing his lips to mine.

                “Are your parents home?” he asked curiously.

                I shrugged, honestly not knowing where anybody was. “I thought my grandpa was,” I said and glanced over my shoulder nervously as if he would jump out screaming about Japs.

                He didn’t and I relaxed before mentally groaning. “I left my shoes in my bedroom,” I said with a sigh. “I’ll be right back.”