Snake Eyes {32} END

“Maxx, are you ready yet?” I asked impatiently.

                “Easy baby. I’m almost ready,” Maxx said, laughing as he entered his bedroom and pulled a shirt on. He motioned me over and took my hand once I reached him.

                “Let’s go. We’re late,” I said with a pout.

                “You’re so cute when you pout,” he whispered and playfully nibbled at my neck.

                “Maxx! No sexy time! Party time!” I argued with a small smile, dragging him out of his bedroom door and out to the car.

                Maxx started up the car and drove us towards Shaw’s house. “You’re such a jerk sometimes Marky,” he whined.

                I grinned. “And yet here we are, 3 months later and still dating,” I said smugly.

                Yea, 3 months had already passed since everything had happened. Maxx was on strained terms with his dad, but he didn’t care. He and his mom were on amazing terms together, and he was happy enough living with her.

                Chandler had changed majorly. He stopped whoring around and was really trying to be nice to people now. He and I had become good friends, and he was even friends with Shaw now.

                Shaw had forgiven Maxx for what he had done. He had done it reluctantly, but he wanted to be friends with my boyfriend, and now he was.

                Maxx pulled into Shaw’s driveway and we got out. We went up and rang the doorbell. I smiled at Shaw’s mom as she answered.

                “Hello boys. Come inside. Shaw’s driving his father crazy,” Lily said, rolling her eyes. “Maybe you can get him under control Mark. I don’t know why, but I let him have an energy drink. He’s off the walls now.”

                I laughed and we went to Shaw’s living room where they were playing Twister. Shaw had decided to just have a few people over for his birthday, including me, Maxx, and Chandler.

                “MARK!” Shaw screamed, jumping away from twister and rushing over to me. He threw himself into my arms and Maxx caught us before I tipped over.

                “Shaw!” I said and laughed. “Calm down!”

                “That’s what I keep saying! Why my wife gave that boy an energy drink, I will never know,” Shaw’s dad, Derek, said miserably from the couch.

                I released Shaw as Chandler came over to us. He grinned at us and nodded a greeting. I smiled at him, glad we were actually on good terms. He really wasn’t that bad of a guy anymore.

                “I thought you said Nick was coming?” I said curiously, looking around for him. I had gotten to be good friends with him through Shaw.

                Shaw nodded and smirked. “He’s here. He’s probably getting a blowjob from his boyfriend,” he said and laughed. “I told you he’s a whore.”

                I rolled my eyes and smiled as Nick and some cute kid I didn’t know appeared. Nick smiled and came over to us.

                “Hi Mark! Hi Maxx!” he said brightly.

                “Nick, you’re fly is down,” Shaw said smugly.

                “What?” he asked in a panic, looking down and blushing as he fixed his pants. He glanced at the cute kid, who was also blushing, and smiled weakly.