Snake Eyes {20}

***Mark’s POV***

                It had been a week since I had lost my virginity to Maxx. Shaw had been acting really weird and pretty much avoiding me. I hated it.

                Maxx and I were doing great. I was so deeply in love with that boy, and I could tell that he truly loved me back.

                I slammed my locker shut, eager to go meet up with Maxx. We were going over to hang out at Chandler’s house today.

                I was slammed against the locker and I cried out in pain. I could hear Joey and Glen laughing behind me, and my face paled. They hadn’t bothered me in a little while, and I had forgotten about them what with Maxx and all.

                “Hey faggot,” Joey said pleasantly, spinning me around and holding my arm roughly, his fingers digging into my skin.

                “Let me go,” I begged, trying to yank my arm out of his grasp.

                Joey and Glen laughed as I failed at getting away from them. Joey balled his hand into a fist and drove it into my chest. I yelped and wheezed in agony as his fist made contact with my chest and slammed me against the lockers roughly.

                “What do you think Glen? Should we beat the fag right out of him?” Joey asked with a smirk.

                “I think we should Joey,” Glen said and snickered.

                Joey threw me to the ground roughly and I covered my head as he and Glen began to kick at me roughly. I whimpered and tried to crawl away from them, but Joey grabbed my leg and dragged me back.

                He grabbed the back of my shirt and forced me to my feet. “Faggot,” he growled and spit on me before shoving towards Glen, who punched me in the back of the head.

                I stumbled forward, my head pounding. Joey caught me and hit me in the face. He nailed me in the shoulder and I was driven back into the lockers.

                Joey grabbed me again. “We could kill you, faggot. It’d be doing the world a favor,” he said and grinned. He punched me in the chest again, in the same spot. I cried out in pain and tried to fight Joey off of me. He was stronger than me, though, and it was no use.

                “I highly suggest you let him go.”

                The voice was quiet and deadly. I almost shuddered at the sound of it.

                Joey slowly spun, my arm back in his rough grip. He glared at Maxx, who was standing with a fiercely calm expression on his face, hands shoved in his pockets.

                Chandler had twisted Glen’s arm behind his back. Glen was struggling weakly against him, biting his lip in pain as Chandler tugged his arm up higher. Glen whimpered a little, and Chandler smirked at Joey.

                “How about a trade, Joey? Glen for Mark,” he said casually, pulling Glen’s arm up even higher.

                Glen gasped in pain. “You’re going to break my arm!” he cried desperately. Chandler pulled his arm up a little higher and Glen ground his teeth together in agony. “Let the faggot go!” he shrieked at Joey, his eyes pleading.