8

Timing for the road trip couldn't have been better. The "move" was planned for July 4th, which was in three weeks. CustomerSatisfactionLiason😃74 and MarketingStrategist😇18 had decided to set off immediately after purchasing their CameraDust🎥 in two week's time. This would give them plenty of time for a leisurely drive and an opportunity to find a perfect campsite and viewing spot before things became too crowded.  Although they weren't likely to encounter too many actual people, the drones and camera pods would likely be out in force.

CustSat74 was almost as excited about having an excuse to try out the CameraDust🎥 as she was about being there to witness #MovingMountFreedom. What an epic way to document.

It was just going to be CustSat74 and MarkStrat18 on the road. Their other friends had all found excuses not to go. This didn't really surprise CustSat74. People were mostly home bodies. They'd be happy with a vicarious feed. And to be fair, #MovingMountFreedom was really her and MarkStrat18's thing, something they'd discovered and curated.

Excitement about the road trip was almost enough to make CustSat74 forget how mad she was at MarkStrat18.  The operative word here though was "almost".  MarkStrat18 could always be counted on to find some way to annoy her.  And their last serious falling out had been quite spectacular.

It would take a lot for her to completely get over "The Incident".

----
Hi! If you're enjoying this please comment and vote! More follows...