23-Discussing

October's P.O.V 

"Man, I'm so bloody done! Come on Rowan, can we really sort this out?" An Alpha, by the name of Steven drawled. The grey haired mated man sighed, rolling around the paper maps. 

He was a Chinese Were-elephant, the Alpha King of one of the top herds. True to his animal trait he was large, muscled and as per normal greyed earlier out of any of the other Were creature. Steven too had slight horns growing at the top of his head, covered by his long hair conversely in the compound of his people generally noticeable. By evolution he had told me that it wouldn't do for them to grow horns by the corner of their noses, that's where they differed from their original descendents, the elephants. For a fun fact he had added that they were all vegetarians in their herds. 

Currently, we were all busied over a little map trying to disfigure the results from the last three to four months. This had included getting a large group of other leading Were's into our compound, by them being invited in we now had a skunk, horse, cat, elephant and even a bat. All of which was my first time meeting, they kept shockingly close to their characters. 

The skunk, the Beta son of Alpha king was a teen named Derrick. His hair, split in the pathways was a cross between black in addition to white, he had a burst of tail from his trouser end moreover nearly radiated the hobo look. The horse was the next, a short skinny freckled teenager called Haley. She was incredibly tall, pointy faced furthermore had the most chocolate of brown eyes. She had addressed herself as Omega princess from a group of harras, what her herd called themselves during hunting. The ginger girl pointed herself out as lead stallion, which Derrick rolled his eyes to and said that basically she would be the Omega Queen. She was very much like Quincy, plus I could see that she and Rowan were remarkably close. Upon her arrival the girls had fallen into a collection of giggles, mumbling about old reminiscences or whatnot. 

The cat was Zachary, as sour faced as standard. The elephant as I had distinguished before, Steven also finally the black African-American bat being Josh. Josh, like his original animal was rather private. The black haired young adult having the darkest of skin possible, yet most toned of abs. His muscles were impressive, something that I even envied. He had introduced himself as the leader of a colony. 

These were the rulers that surrounded Lycan Pack. They were what we had to count on; luckily for us they actually did happen to have details that correlated with our up to date results. 

"Recently, it's been difficult." Haley whispered, flipping her hair over her shoulders. "I mean, plenty of harras/herds are disappearing from all over the map. Two so far, that's a hundred about gone. Trust me, that means a lot." 

Steven pressed on from where she had left off, "We wanted to speak to you about this long ago, but with the whole difference of Imperialism and Traditionalism we weren't too sure." His eyes scanned Josh and me, surely the expected leaders in this operation. Bats, Lycans with a few more hadn't gone down the Imperialist route thankfully. Rowan had already digressed the differences in the two separate sectors.  

Derrick took it as his opportunity to speak, "I mean, having the Lycan's point of view in this is extremely useful, my father even whilst he sits on his deathbed is concerned about the state of the country. The world even, there might be a foe that we've never faced. Including the fact that several Mediums, have long gone missing. There is a certain connection still, all fair-haired and male." He shook his head, "Why are they so specific, what is more they are all from the age range of thirteen to eighteen. This certainly isn’t guess work."