Prologue: The background

Daehyun and Youngjae are cousins. Yes, they are cousins but with a twist. Daehyun was raised to be a cannabis. Why? Well put the blame on his parents. His parents raised him up to be one. Relatives always ask why their son refuses to eat anything other than human flesh, they always reply with either "He's lunatic" or "We are doing an experiment". Daehyun always tried to argue that the facts are wrong, resulting his parents abusing him by not letting him consume flesh for days. This always end up Daehyun losing control and his parents enjoys it.

Unlike Daehyun, Youngjae was raised in a normal family. He led a normal life until the age of 12 when he visited Daehyun's family and got severely attacked by Daehyun. Because of this attack, Youngjae had to go for surgery. The doctor told his parents that the survival rate was less than 20%. However, the doctor recommended a new high technology that maybe can increase the chance of living, to be a cyborg. Of course with this technology, he survived but have to hide this fact from everyone else, especially his closest cousin, Daehyun.

This was practically their lives until one day when war came. The greatest war in South Korea. Both Daehyun and Youngjae were out studying for their university exams when the first bomb dropped. Many were killed but they manage to live in silence by hiding.