Chap 3: Goodbyes won't last for a long time

(Youngjae's POV)

[Notification: you have recharge. Energy level:100%]

Thanks...

Wait..what is that thing that's biting my earlobe? I instantly woke up to see Daehyun right beside me. Oh my god did he just fucking bit my earlobe? This horny piece of shit.

"Yah Dae!" I screamed, slapping him real hard on his chest. I think I used to much strength as next moment I heard a piercing scream. Daehyun of course. No regrets.

"Dude, did you know you were legit biting on my earlobe? What the fuck were you dreaming? Pervy stuff huh?" I bombarded him with all sorts of embarrassing questions, causing his face turn to a beetroot red. This boy must have felt guilty, well serve him right for doing that.

"Stop it Youngjae!" Daehyun said, hiding his red face from me. Well aren't most guys, including myself a pervert? Not stereotyping everyone by the way.

Just I was just trying to get used to my surroundings (being too bright), I saw Daehyun walking outside. "Young man, where on earth are you going?" I asked, startling him. "First, I'm older than you, I'm born in 1993 and you 1994. Secondly, food of course! You have been getting food for the past nine days so I have to return." Daehyun stated, which is well true.

"Ok fine...". I replied.

Seeing him walking away from me, I can only pray in silence that he will come back alive. However, everything was disrupted when I heard guns firing somewhere.

"OVER THERE! THERE'S AN INTRUDER!"

Fuck, I AM the intruder.

Grabbing whatever that is necessary, I head deep down into the woods that was behind the abandoned farm, or I should say once our "home". The gun firing was getting closer to me.

Hmmm...will this work?

[Setting: 'Boost speed']

['Boost speed activated']

Suddenly, I can feel my legs running faster than expected, probably over my human limits. Dodging from the branches sticking out from the trees, I looked behind to see no one chasing me.

['Scanning for people']

[Notification:'clear']

Walking, I realised I'm seriously in the deepest part of the forest but looking at the sky, it's also getting darker, there's no way I'm risking myself from getting attacked by some animal. Took me quite sometime to find a decent looking shelter that's happened to be near a stream of fresh water.

Squatting in front of the water, I drank sips of water before sitting properly, looking up at the sky, the only person in mind was Daehyun.

Will he be ok without me?

(End of Youngjae's POV)

Somewhere near the forest, Daehyun was sitting back at the damaged shelter crying. He also heard the gunshots while finding food. However, when he reached the hideout, Youngjae was nowhere to be seen. He left a few items such as canned food he found a few days ago, handmade bow and arrow and a piece of cloth.

"Jae ah...I wished you are safe...and I don't know any survival skills so how am I going to survive in this ruined city without you?". Daehyun, looking up at the same sky Youngjae is looking from afar. Soon, he went to "bed", tears still flowing down from his eyes while wishing Youngjae will appear at any second.

Of course that never happened.

A/N:

only I made up my pathetic mind, this fanfic gonna be a 6 chaptered fanfic cuz I dont want to drag this considering the fact this is really difficult to write (I'm being honest this is really difficult)

DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THE PICTURES HERE BELONGS TO ME

DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THE PICTURES HERE BELONGS TO ME. ALL FOUND FROM GOOGLE. I PUT HERE TO MURDER DAEJAE STANS.