Chapter 4: Reunion...?

Days have passed since both got separated from each other, they have been walking on different paths, in hoping to find each other again. Youngjae was now a lockdown target by enemies but luckily with his cyborg abilities, he managed to get away from them. Just that resting was harder for him now he has to run like nobody's business.

Unlike Youngjae, Daehyun at first was walking on a path that many have died from the mass bombing or starvation. Finding shelter was difficult but what's more difficult was food. The cravings for flesh was hitting him every moment whenever he thought of food but he always suppress it by forcing himself to eat proper food, mainly scraps of burned food.

(Daehyun's POV)

A burnt ground that was once probably a field with vultures flying past my head. Will these mighty birds flying above my head end my sufferings if I collapsed during this walk? I thought, still looking at the grey sky.

Walking, small flashes of red kept going in and out of my sight. No, not again. Daehyun, get a grip of yourself. Each time I told myself to stop thinking, I can feel there's another side of me that's telling me to eat something that can satisfy my brain

Flesh.

No stop it. Jung Daehyun stop thinking of that trash.

Just then, I heard someone screaming out some foreign language or was it a dialect, followed by gun firing. Instinct took over my body as I sprinted away from whatever that was chasing after me.

Miles of miles of running away from the gunshots, my legs decided to be a bitch and gave way, making me fall like a domino block. Is this how my life will end? Getting killed by such "predators" cause the "prey" is weak?

"I'm sorry Youngjae... I probably won't see you anymore...take care". I whispered before darkness overtook my vision.

(End of Daehyun POV)

While we have Daehyun who went unconscious, someone from afar was running towards Daehyun's direction and carried him on his back while soldiers continue chasing after him. "Aish, Daehyun why did you faint at this timing?", Youngjae said, running at high speed while still getting chased.

Running for quite sometime, Youngjae finally stopped when there was no one behind our backs. Settling Daehyun onto the ground, he went to search for twigs and two stones, hoping that these can be used to keep them warm at night.

(Youngjae POV)

Night came, and Daehyun still haven't wake up from his slumbers. Exactly how long was he running earlier from those bastards? Nevermind about that. Sitting down, I layed the twigs nicely and rubbed the two stones together to form a mini fire.

Sitting in front of the fire, I was singing Untitled 2014 by G-Dragon when I suddenly heard groaning sounds from my back.

"Urgh..."

"Congrats bro, you are awake". I said, looking at a seriously dishevelled Daehyun. Surprisingly, he remained very quiet for the next few minutes which I'm shocked. At first, I was fine with it, unless suddenly Daehyun pounced on me.

"Hey dude did yo-". My words were cutted when I felt a stinging pain from my neck.

"OMG WHAT THE FUCK? WHY DID YOU BITE ME?" I yelled, but he didn't flinched but advanced closer to me.

Just then, a memory flashback was playing in my mind.

(Flashback 11 years ago)

"Hey Daehyun, why are so quiet? This ain't like you...what happened?" little Youngjae asked little Daehyun, who was just sitting on the floor staring nowhere.

"Daehyunnnnnnnnnnn, play with me please?" little Youngjae asked again, tugged onto little Daehyun's sleeves when suddenly little Daehyun just grabbed little Youngjae's shoulders and bit hardly on him, tearing a tiny portion of little Youngjae's tender muscles.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH APPA, EOMMA, DAEHYUN BIT ME" little Youngjae screamed for help, forgetting the fact that his parents were at home.

Just then, his parents came home, together with Daehyun's parents to find out a bloody mess. Youngjae's parents quickly took Youngjae to the hospital. Over there, a doctor, that was in charge of Youngjae said that he has a 20% survival rate. Youngjae's mum broke down instantly while his dad was asking is this the best solution.

"Sir, don't worry. We got another alternative. We can turn your son into a cyborg. However, he or even you can't tell anyone as this is still an ongoing project...are you willing to try this method to save your son's life?" The doctor said, look firmly at Youngjae's parents.

"If it's to save our son, yes we will". His mother said.

(End of flashback)

A/N:

Ok... this chapter is long and boring I admit. Just 1 more chapter and epilogue and this fanfic will end :D

Youngjae: /points at Daehyun/ this kid is weird

Daehyun: WHAT DID U JUST SAID?

Youngjae: WE ARE B.A.P YES SIR!

I have bless you guys enough pictures bye

DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THE PICTURES BELONG TO ME