Chap 5: what on earth...?

Is history going to repeat itself? I thought before running from a mad looking Daehyun.

"OMG DAEHYUN SNAP IT OUT!". I yelled at Daehyun, hoping it will work. Too bad luck wasn't on my side as he continue chasing me.

While running, I wasn't watching where was I going and trip and fell over a rock. Somehow, I tried getting up but failed and in fact got pinned down by my own lunatic cousin on the ground.

"Dae, don't. Please.". I whispered, feeling helpless for once.

(End of Youngjae POV)

Daehyun was smirking at Youngjae, looking at Youngjae's exposing shoulders.

'Delicious. Must. Get. IT' Daehyun thought and bit on Youngjae shoulder.

Instead of blood pooling out from his shoulders, Daehyun got electrocuted by wires he bit into and Youngjae went to an automatic total lockdown mood to repair the broken wires.

Hours later, Youngjae finally woke up from self-repair. Sitting for a while, he scanned for any signs for Daehyun when his eyes laid on a motionless body.

Approaching the body, the body back was facing him. Flipping the body, Youngjae saw a burnt face. Examining the face, he noticed how thick this person's lips were and how small his face were.

This is when he realised...the person lying on the ground is none other than his cousin, Daehyun.

"Omg...what happened...?" Youngjae whispered, recalling what happened. When that memory ended in his mind, he found tears flowing down from his eyes.

'No way...I killed my own cousin...he bit me and my body electricity killed him' He thought.

For once, Youngjae seriously wished his parents didn't agree to getting him change into a cyborg. He never knew his capability in killing people was high until what his cannibal cousin did earlier.

"Fucking piece of potato, why luck wasn't on both Daehyun and I side?" Youngjae said, bringing his legs up to his chest and cry.

(Daehyun POV)

Hmmm...? Where on earth am I? Why is everything pitch black? I asked, sitting up.

"Daehyun...not everything is pitch black, look at your left and right". A voice boomed out of nowhere, making me scream.

"Oops sorry my bad but look". The voice said.

Whoa, on my left is full of flames while on my right is full of light. Is this the representation of heaven and hell?

"Yep you got it right bro". The voice said, freaking me out twice. How did he even do that?

"Well, I can your mind of course. And I'm surprised that you didn't recognise me or ask why are here."The voice said, now making me ponder.

"You sounded..like Yongguk hyung, my friend..." I said, sighing at the fact that I may not have a chance to meet him anymore.

Just then, a hand was placed on my shoulders. Instinctively, I turned around to see a man with a gummy smile. "YONGGUK HYUNG????" I screamed in joy, hugging him. "Yep, that's me. Now you must be curious why are you here and why am I here too"

"Yeah hyung please explain." I said, sitting down on the ground.

"Let's start with myself. I'm here because, no I'm not dead but doing my duty as a soul catcher, gathering undead soul. And you are here because you are not fully dead but your soul is here, you practically have nowhere to go except staying here or someone create a "living shell" for you". Yongguk explained, making my jaw dropped.

"Wait hold up, you are not human and I'm not alive nor dead???" I questioned.

"Yep you got it. In fact our clique, excluding you, are not human". Yongguk proudly said.

Wait...Youngjae is human...?

"Lol probably Youngjae never tell you. Youngjae is a cyborg, Himchan is the Prince of hell, Jongup is Prince of Heaven and Junhong is an alien, a Matoki to be exact". Yongguk explained, making my jaw drop. What in the actual fuck is happening?

"Why...Youngjae never tell me?" I asked

"For the sake of humanity yeah". Yongguk said calmly. How on earth can he be so calm?

"DAEHYUNNIE!!! OMG WHY ARE YOU HERE?? YAH BANG YONGGUK GET HIM SO WHERE FEEL HOME!" Someone, or I should say Himchan, yelled.

"Huh Daehyun hyung is here?". Another voice appeared. Jongup.

"Come on, let's get him a comfy room!!". Himchan said, practically dragging my arm.

(End of Daehyun POV)

A/N:

 one month since you last saw me

i know, i can explain

SCHOOL + SCHOOL MUSIC FESTIVAL(I was a volunteer)

yep that music fest took about 3 weeks because i had to do lots of stuff (since it's a student-run event)

and i will upload the epilogue later!! 

(I know, this story is really weird...weirder than combining Jongup and Zelo together)