Chapter 26

Thank you so much for 26,000 reads and 650 votes! We just hit 10,000 it's so unbelievable, I'm so humbled.😊💘
I love you all!

Regarding the recent events:

When I read about everything that happened I was so disgusted that I couldn't watch the episodes properly. It's unbelievable people like that still exist in this world. I am going to continue to write and think about how these stories are an alternate universe where none of the things that were said, were said. We shouldn't be quiet when these things happen. Whether Paul knew he was being racist or not, it shouldn't be pushed aside. I hope he will be able to speak on this subject when he leaves the house.

I just want everyone to know I support and stand with all of you no matter what race, religion, sexuality and everything he else that can separate us but won't.

• • •

   This is perfect for Paul and I. Not only did Nicole and Corey keep us safe last week, Corey gave me the five thousand dollar bribe. Now I can show them how much I trust them by keeping them safe this week.

   As I was jumping around the have not room celebrating the door opened. I quickly acted distracted until I heard Corey say, "That was huge!" I proceeded to jump around with him after we hugged. "Let's go!"

"I thought Natalie had it!" I said shaking my head.

"Me too!" He nodded.

The door opened as Paul ran in, "Dude!" He gave Corey a high five before hugging me.

Nicole ran in and joined the hug,"Every time she shot... I was so scared!"

I laughed as we all separated.

"Final four!" We quietly said as we did our handshake.

"Isn't that crazy? We are guaranteed final five." I said shaking my head in disbelief.

"Hey, I'll cry right now." Paul said looking down.

• • •

"Is there more youth or old, in Ubly?" Paul questioned Nicole.

After hours of talking about stuff, you find the least interesting things, most interesting. We have been sitting around the H.O.H. room talking about the P.O.V. tomorrow and Paul's magic tricks.

"Older?" Nicole replied.

"How many your age?" I asked leaning against the headboard like Paul was.

"I graduated with sixty four people..."

Paul and I both looked at each other smiling, holding back our laughs.

"That's..."

"Small." I finished Paul's statement.

"We still have little schools that have like ten people." Nicole explained. "Like two in one grade, another two in the other."

I don't know why Paul and I found this to be funny but we did.

Paul couldn't look at Nicole as he looked back at me and said, "You're in your own grade! "