Chapter 16. Is this love that i'm feeling? Part 2

Thanks guys for voting for me.

Micah's P.O.V

I was getting ready for school when i heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in" i yelled and fetched my bag. "Good morning Micah, how are you feeling today?" My mother was standing at the door. I smiled at her and said " Good morning mom. I feel much better after getting all that off my shoulders last night". 

My mom came in and hugged me "That's good to hear Micah. Your father told me more about your friends last night. Those are the first friends you made right?" I nodded a yes with my head. "I'm guessing you like to spend time with them while your here" "Yes mom if it's ok with you guys". My mom sighed.

"We like to spend time with you too Micah but we understand that's why i like you to ask them for dinner tonight" "What mom. Why? I looked in horror at my mother. She put her hands om my shoulders looked me in the eyes and said "Micah, your father and i know all the friends of Natalee, Mattew and Noah. We like to know who our children are with. That reminds me ask Lilith too. She's Noah's new friend. We like to know her too"

"Mom, do you think they'll accept your invitation. There billionaires they probably have a cook on standby for them besides that they have only known me for two days. I don't think they'll accept". My mother tightened her grip on my shoulders "Micah, real friends aren't measured in time and money but in all the moments they've been there for you. So if they don't make the effort they're not worthy to be your friends"

"What?" I gasped. "Yes, we won't permit you to spend time with them because we rather have you home with us. You only gave us a year remember" she squealed while hugging me. "Mom, that's not fair" i whined. "No the discussion is over Micah. Now come downstairs so we can have breakfast together.

On the whole way to school my mind was clouded with the thoughts of the invitation and Knightly. The feelings that i have for Knightly are getting stronger by the day. I just can't figure out what they are yet. I just can't get him out of my mind. 

We arrived at school and i quickly took Noah to the middle school because i didn't want to miss Connor or Knightly. I was waiting on the steps of the school for them but i didn't see them so i decided to get my books from my locker first and then to look for them. 

Walking in to school i could feel people looking at me strangely again. What's with them they already saw me yesterday. Then it hit me. I was my old self today. I really hope none of these people read sports magazines or recognize me because i hate getting attention. I just blocked them out.

After getting my books i walked through the corridor where the lockers of the seniors are in the hope of finding Knightly and Connor because i didn't know where their lockers were. We still had ten minutes spare time till the first bell so i had time. When i finally found them standing in front of what it looked like their locker i was really happy. "Connor, Knightly" i yelled not minding anyone. 

Knightly immediately turned around and looked at me with those beautiful grey eyes of his. My heart started beating faster. I was admiring how attractive both of them looked when i felt someone collide in to me.

It was a boy wearing thick glasses. I didn't see him on my first day of school so i didn't know who he was. On closer look i could see that the boy had a beautiful face. He was hiding it with the thick glasses and the locks of hair that were in front of his eyes. The boy didn't utter a word while i picked up our books. He just stared at me and i got antsy because i wanted to talk to Knightly and Connor before the school began.

I gave him his last book said goodbye and didn't bother to introduce myself because i'm sure that the boy won't ever talk to me again. Knightly and Connor were waiting patiently for me at their lockers. "Hi guys, i have been waiting for you". "Really?" asked Knightly playfully and winked at me. He looked so cute while doing that, that couldn't help to smile at him.