Chapter 30. Nightmares

I like to thank all the people who keep reading my story. Please share and promote the story so that others can enjoy it too. Thanks for your support.

Micah's P.O.V

I was exhausted when i came home from training and didn't really have the energy to go on a date with Knightly. I just wanted to stay home with him but i knew it was to early to demand anything from him plus we had to get to know each other a little better.

I have learned that traveling right after school to the gym can be very exhausting. It's a huge difference between here and Japan. In Japan i used to live right above the gym so it wasn't very taxing. Now i have to make sure to do my homework, train, study and be home on time. Luckily my uncle understands this and gives me enough free time to do my homework so i can relax when i get home.

When i heard the door bell-ring and looked at the time i knew that it was Knightly who was at the door. Not wanting to trouble anyone i yelled "I'll get it" and ran down stairs. My relationship with my siblings is still a little strained. My parents try to bring us together as much as they can but everyone's busy doing their own things. This to my advantage because i'm not ready to bond with them yet.

Noah is the one who talks to me the most but Mattew is still his favorite brother. Not that i blame him because he was only four when i left. While opening the door i could see how excited Knightly was to see me and that warmed my heart. At least i had him for myself. He smiled at me and my heart melted.

I couldn't help but smile back at him. Seeing that he grabbed my face and kissed me. I was surprised by his boldness. Knightly is known for being the quiet type. You could definitely see that he was born to lead. 

While we were kissing passionately i heard my father ask "Has Micah already left Lidia? I could hear from my father's voice that this was something important but i didn't want to make Knightly wait seeing how late it already was.

I was glad when i heard my father say that we would talk when i got back. He could probably see how we couldn't wait to get out of the house. Knightly probably didn't know this but my father was a member of the council that ruled over the supernatural creatures. 

He represents the hybrid angels that are on earth. Hybrid angles are children that are born from a human and angel mate. Not that there are many of us left because most of us get killed when they get discovered by demons.

The archangel Michael was supposed to protect all the children of God because he's the angel of protection but my grandparents and other angels were still killed. Disappointed by his failure he came to my father and asked him what he could do to help my father out. My father was still young and said that he wanted his parents back.

Shocked by my father's wish the archangel said that my father could ask for anything else except for that because it was in God's hands and he couldn't change that. My father thought about what would make his and his future loved one's life easier and the only thing he could come up with was to get the power back that he would inherit from his father if his father still was an angel so that we could protect ourselves.

The archangel agreed because he knew he couldn't protect everyone by himself. I found out about all this when i came home for Christmas two years ago. I accidentally walked in on a conversation my father was having with my brother. My brother had been supposedly training with my father since he was fourteen. I knew we had angels blood and that we were hybrids but i didn't know that we could become so powerful.

I have been training and educating myself how to become a powerful angel from the books my father gave me two years ago. I have mastered all the spells that were in them and can now change in to my angel form. My father still thinks i need more training and tried to talk me in to it several times but i declined due to my involvement with gymnastics.